WATO 59

Yibo's mother was stunned after seeing the kid, her arms automatically open to embrace the kid, tears even brimming from her eyes. "My, my. I'm already a grandma," she utters in pure bliss. 

"Grandma?" The kid asked, hugging the older back. 

she let go and held the kid's shoulder, looking at him closely, "Yes, baby. I am your grandma. Call me mamu, hm?" She said to the kid. 

The kid tilted his head, a little confused but eventually, gave her a wide smile. His eyes twinkled in excitement as he jumps in to hug her, "mamu!" he giggles.

She chuckles, the kid reminds her of Yibo when he was a kid. Cheerful and full of energy, Yibo as a kid easily adopts and giggles a lot, just like the small bean she is carrying right now. "My, you're already a big boy!" she complimented, not even bothered by the kid's weight.

"Because I am already a big boy, mamu!" the kid answered between his giggles. 

"Oh, right," she exclaimed, turning her eyes with a squint at the omega, "Zhan take your seat, you owe me lots of stories! hmp" she sulked which made the omega chuckle.

Yibo stride to his omega and snaked his arm on his waist, "Let's go," he mumbles. The omega looked at his alpha and smiled, he nodded as he let himself be dragged by the alpha. 

Before they can sit, his father stood in front of them and embraced Zhan, ignoring his son who is being swatted away from the omega. Yibo's nose crunch in annoyance, either way, his father ignored him. "I'm happy to see you, Zhan," Yibo's father uttered as if he just lost his own son for years. 

Yibo raised an eyebrow, 'Am I not the son?' he thought. He came home after months of not visiting and he didn't even receive a hug from his parents. 'Life is unfair.'

"I'm happy to be seeing you again, dad," Zhan answered, hugging him back. 

"Come, come. Sit with us, you really owe us a lot of explanations!" His father let go and usher the omega into the living room. Yibo just looked at them, jaw dropped.

They were too busy to indulge his omega and son yet they didn't even bother to welcome him home. He just shook his head, no point in sulking over their favoritism. And so he made his way to the living room and sat beside his omega. 

.

The room became livelier, now that Zhan is with them and even livelier because there's another sunshine with them inside the room. 

Zhan told everything to the two. From why he left the showbiz industry, to how he managed his life for the last years, to how he met Yibo again and what happened in the past month. 

Yibo received lots of hits at the back of his head, even pinches from his mom's red nails. He just whined and wince whenever he gets a hit while Zhan just laughs at his pitiable state. 

"You know son, I'll just adopt you, you don't need to marry this asshole of a kid," His mother persuades, reaching for a pinch in the nth time which Zhan just laughs off. 

"Mom!" Yibo complains, pouting.

"Your right, you don't need to marry him. I don't even know where did he get that attitude!" His father also added. 

"Dad?!" Yibo whined like a kid, pouting from all his parent's slandering. 

Zhan just chuckles, "Well, I'm already satisfied seeing him receive hits from you for all he did. I've already forgiven him, mom, dad. After all these years, he's still what I want. And also, Sean needs a father, " he smiled, sweet as chocolates.

His mother looked at Zhan, giving him a motherly smile, "I'm still disappointed with this asshole of a son but I'm happy that you followed your heart," she says.

Zhan nods, agreeing with the part 'asshole of a son'. Yibo just pouted in the corner, feeling small from all their slandering. 

"Well, I won't force you to marry my son, but if it's what you want, I will fully support you," His father reassured, tapping his shoulder.

"Thanks, Dad," Zhan bows, but then he notices his son, already sleeping at her cradle. "Oh, uhm..." he mumbles, taking a glance at his wristwatch and noticing that it was already late. It's already eleven in the evening that's why their son is already fast asleep. He looked at his side where the alpha is and leaned, enough to whisper into his ear, "I think we need to go, Sean is already asleep," he utters. 

The alpha's eyes traveled to the kid, he's right. His son is already sleeping comfortably in his mother's arms. "Mom, I think we need to go," Yibo suddenly uttered. The two elderly looked at their son. 

"Why?" she asked.

Yibo sighed, "Mom, it's already late. You can always have your sweet talk with Zhan anytime," he says, standing from the sofa. 

She glanced at the massive wall clock. She nods in agreement, right, it's already late. She sighs, completely dejected, cause, well, she wants to spend more time with his future son-in-law and grandson. But well, just like what they said, there's always tomorrow. "Fine," she mutters.

"Well then, we'll head home now," Yibo says, making his way to his mother and scooping his sleeping son from her arms. 

Zhan chuckles, "We'll see you again tomorrow, mom. we can have dinner together," He offers. 

"Really?!" she beamed.

Zhan nods, smiling fondly at her. "Will be at Bo's house, mo-"

"-Our house," Yibo corrected.

The omega chortled, "Our house. I'll prepare for us."

She nods, "Then see you tomorrow, son."

"Bye mom," Yibo uttered before making his way out. But he received nothing, and so he looked back, only to see his parents bidding goodbye to Zhan only. he pouted as he waits for his omega to follow after him, "See, they ignored their own son for you," he rolled his eyes. 

Zhan giggled, snaking his arms at the back of his elbow, "You jealous? they like me better than their 'asshole of a son'" he teased, wriggling his eyebrows.

Yibo rolled his eyes at him, "Nope," he sulked, turning away from him. 

Zhan chuckles, "Oh come on, is my big baby sulking at me? What does that big baby want?" he coos. 

Yibo is still pouting, nose crunched, "Nothing," he answers.

Zhan smirks, "How about..." he paused, catching the alpha's attention. "Tonight?" wriggling his eyebrows to convey what he meant. 

The alpha in him perked up at that gesture. 

"Since... well, Sean has his own room now," he smirked, then bite his lower lip suggestively.

As if on cue, the frown on his brows disappeared, his ears twitch in excitement, if Yibo is a dog, he would see his tail wagging excitedly. 

Zhan sighs inside his head, he better be not regretting reactivating the alpha in him.

----

A/N: Kinda shitty update HAHAHHA lol