Chapter Sixty

Hi loves! Hope everyone is well, I finally had the time to sit down and write this short but sweet chapter!

Warnings: implied smut, angst, fluff, most of chapter is hubby Chris's POV.

Chris's POV

"Hey, Steve! How are you, man?"

I jog past our neighbor's house, the day was perfect to go to the park with my lovebug and my wife.

Our neighbor, Steve was just getting the mail from his mailbox. Some may know him from the show, The Office.

'What's up, Chris? How's the family?" He shouts back at me, waving his newspaper around.

"It's good! I'm loving this life, dude." I smile.

"You have a beautiful family, Chris. Take care of them."

I nod, "you got it."

I jog a bit further down our street and finally approach my house.

Y/n and I keep the front door unlocked but during the day the backdoor is open just incase Dodger needs to go out.

I jog my way towards the back of the house. Taking my sweaty hoodie off so I could throw it in the wash.

When the smell of bleach, windex, kitchen cleaner, all came into my nostrils at once.

The house smelt cleaned....but why?

Before heading into the laundry room, I noticed all the cleaning supplies, the broom and mop beside our kitchen island.

I also noticed that the floor I just walked on was spotless and damp with fabuloso, which is a floor cleaner that my wife likes to use - and it smells really good.

"Shit." I mumble, looking back at the marks my sneakers made. She's going to kill me, when she finds out I stepped on the floor. I carefully take my shoes off and hold them in one hand.

I walk further into the house, passing the living room where I noticed Sienna was in the middle of our big carpet we had in the living room. She was in her play pen, on her tummy, playing with her teething toy.

"Hi, my sweet girl." I smile at her wide eyed.

I giggled at her because she was trying to hard to look up at who was talking to her.

I crouch down and pick her up, and I'll never get tired at the light that brightens in her eyes the second she lays her gorgeous eyes on me.

Two occasions when Sienna smiles and squeals like crazy. One: whenever Y/n takes her breast out to feed her. Two: whenever she's in my arms.

"Hi baby girl," I kiss the top of her head as I hold my hoodie and shoes in the other hand, "where's your mama? Hm?" I ask her as she tries to put her teething toy in my mouth.

I walk into the laundry room, and my wife was on the other side of the dog wash, washing Dodger.

And that's when I knew something was wrong because we had just bathed Dodger two nights ago and she was deep cleaning the house.

"Hey baby." I say, putting my dirty shoes near the door and my hoodie in the wash.

"Hi Chrissy." She says, gently scrubbing Dodger who is more than happy to get another bath.

I walk over to her, getting more closer and crouch down to her level - since she was kneeling down. Her hair in a clip with some strands hanging out loosely in front of her face.