All The Mikaelson's - Part One

(A/N: Feel free to disregard this chapter because I know people have different opinions on this. And above on the left is what I think Henrik looks like just imagine him with lighter hair and green eyes. Videre also means see and Liberatio means liberate or release in Latin. Enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

"Where am I? Who are you?"

The girl, who appeared to be around 18, had raven hair and bright blue eyes as she stood from the ground where she'd just finished performing her spell.

The boy, who was taller than her, but with dark blonde, almost red, hair and startling green eyes, rose with the girl.

"I'm Hope," the girl introduced, the boy sticking close to her side, ready to lash out at the man should he act out. "And this is my brother Henrik."

The man furrowed his brow.

"Henrik, as in-"

"As in your youngest brother, my namesake. We never met him but he was our uncle as much as you are, Uncle Finn."

Finn Mikaelson gaped as he tried to walk forward only to be stopped by an invisible barrier.

"What is this?!" he asked, veins in his neck tensing.

"With all the stories Mom and Dad told us about you, we took the precaution of placing a barrier between us. This is the only exit from the Garden and you can't reach it," Hope said as she pointed to the small door behind her.

Finn chuckled. "Of course Niklaus and his bride are behind this."

"Actually our parents have no idea that you're alive," Henrik said and the Original returned to his look of confusion.

"How exactly am I alive? Last I remember, my sister -"

"Your sister, our Aunt Freya, trapped your soul in the pendant of her necklace after my father tried to kill you for trying to kill me," Hope finished.

"So, we healed your body, stole Aunt Freya's necklace and returned your soul to it after you've been trapped in it for almost 18 years," Henrik continued explaining.

"18 years is nothing compared to the 900 I endured. And why would you do such a thing? Why return me to this atrocity of a body behind your parents' backs?"

Both the teens laughed.

"I really thought Mom and Dad exaggerated when they told us that you hated them and hated what you were. God, knows this family has a flair for the dramatic, but within a sentence, you've proved them right," Henrik smiled, eyes threatening to line with tears.

"Uncle Finn, why do you hate what you are? Why do you hate being a vampire?" Hope asked, voice soft and small.

"We are unnatural. We aren't supposed to exist. You aren't supposed to exist. We are abominations!" he spat.

"If my family, your family, are really as bad as you say they are, would they have done this?" Hope asked as she joined hands with her brother and they both yelled, "Videre!"

And Finn fell to his knees as he was bombarded with memories.

The time Isa gave herself over to Dahlia to save Hope.

When Nik helped Hope through her first turning, before turning himself and running on four legs with his daughter through the night.

Isa offering herself as a surrogate for her siblings.