Return of the Mikaelson's: Version 2 - Part Six

"Ladies and gentlemen and Mikaelson's of all ages," Kol announced as he stood at the top of the foyer steps to address his family who were standing in the living room that looked nothing like it used to.

A massive white tarp was spread across the floor, various weapons and tools scattered around the four corners of it, the four corners each team would soon occupy, along with their agreed-upon victims.

"The moment you have all been waiting for, I give you, the soon to be vanquished vampires of Mystic Falls, the Salvatore's!"

As Kol finished his exclamation he waved his hands, drawing on his wife's magic and likely pissing her off as explosions of confetti appeared in the air, the shiny red pieces falling to the ground as Nik, Elijah, Finn and Rebekah each appeared holding a Salvatore. 

An angry wife was worth it for this moment though - at least until he returned home and was left to deal with the consequences of the action.

In Finn's arms was Stefan, seeing as he was the one that had worked with Elena and Matt Donovan to kill him the first time.

In Elijah's hands was Damon, seeing as that particular Salvatore was responsible for several attempted killings and daggerings against both Elijah and Kol.

In Rebekah's arms was Caroline, mainly because Katherine wanted to traumatise Caroline by having the face of her best friend torture her.

And in Nik's arms was the lovely Elena.

The debate as to who would kill Elena was a long one seeing as each and every Mikaelson of the older generation had equal cause to want her dead, but at the end of the day it boiled down to Isa and Nik being the ones able to cause her the most pain, namely the Ice Demon.

"Was that entire presentation completely necessary?" Nik asked tiredly as he used his free hand to dust some confetti from his shoulder, Elena nowhere near strong enough to escape even his one-handed grip.

"I would think as the most dramatic Mikaelson, you would appreciate the efforts I went through to savour this moment," Kol retorted as everyone chuckled.

"If anyone is to be dubbed the most dramatic Mikaelson, little brother, I would think that you are most worthy of that title," Elijah said with a smirk, the rest of their family agreeing with him as Kol continued to act hurt.

"Moving on," Isa prompted.

"What are you lot waiting for?" Katherine asked the group of their children as she stood by Kol's side, all of them looking rather confused.

"This was your idea. All we ask is for the killing blows, so by all means, have some fun," Rebekah finished and was met with white.

She was met with the whites of their smiles and the colour of their fangs as they all gave the evilest and wickedest grins before speeding to their respective victims and it was time for the fun to begin. 

******************************************************************

Seeing as they grew up in New Orleans, the youngest generation of Mikaelson's loved music; the melodies, harmonies, notes, pitches, tones and a million more components weaving together to make a song that was, indeed, music to their ears.

And Isa was an excellent conductor when it came to making music with the screams of her enemies, a trait her children had inherited.

They kept the Salvatore's in plain view of one another solely so they could watch each other die, so they could watch their significant others writhe in pain as their skin was cut from their bodies with a knife soaked in vervain water, or their fangs were pulled from their mouths with sparkling pliers, or their bodies broken, piece by piece.