All The Mikaelson's - Part Three

(Nervorum resolutiones means paralysis. Proteget te ab omni malo means protect you from all evil. You can probably guess what Invisique means, but just to be clear it means invisible.  Hope you enjoy the chapter. XxD)

******************************************************************

"Nik, wait!"

"I could feel your anger and sadness, and I was worried and curious and to why. Though, the answer is now clear," Nik raged as he stormed into the cavern.

"Nervorum resolutiones,"  Isa called out and Nik froze in place.

"Isa, let me go!" he growled at his wife who only rolled her eyes as she moved in front of him.

"Just calm down for two seconds and listen. I thought we had a conversation about using your words before using your fists?"

Nik only glared at her.

"If I let you go, are you going to listen to what I have to say?"

Nik only rolled his eyes and nodded and Isa waved her hand and it was like he could breathe again as he took two steps forward.

"Why did you bring him back?" he asked and Isa stood with her hands on her hips.

"I did nothing of the sort. Our brother's return is Hope and Henrik's doing."

Nik's eyes widened in shock and disbelief, Finn staying silent for he knew that the couple needed to talk this out.

"They found Finn's body and healed it and stole this," she scooped the blue pendant from the floor, "From Freya. And together they were more than powerful enough to modify a simple transference spell to put his soul back in his body."

"Why?!" Nik snarled as he stared at his brother in chains and Isa pocketed Freya's necklace.

"They said that they wanted their entire family back. That it wasn't fair to keep him trapped in the necklace. They cast a spell to show him the truth. That we are not abominations and that Esther brainwashed him," she explained.

"And what have you decided?"

Isa just wrapped herself around Nik's arm, chin on his shoulder as she said, "I haven't decided anything. I cast a truth spell and was getting some answers when you walked in."

"And?"

"And he wants to be apart of our family. Isn't that right Finn?"

Both their eyes rested on the restrained vampire as he said, "That is right Isa. And while you're here, I am sorry little brother, for the pain I've caused you. Truly."

Nik instantly softened, filled with nothing but confusion as Isa smiled at him and said, "That was my reaction."

Nik moved away from his wife as he began to pace, mind racing.

"Nik, are you alright?" Isa asked softly, concerned about the tornado or emotions she could feel from him.

Nik eventually turned to her. "I still don't trust him, not even with truth spell. And I can't believe I'm even considering this, but if he wants to join this family, then this should be a family decision."

Isa smiled at him, proud, as she kissed his cheek before moving over to Finn.

"Can we trust you to behave if I let you go?"

Finn only nodded his head.

"Liberatio."

His chains and post vanished as Finn landed on his feet and rolled out his joints.

"We'll get you some blood before we go upstairs, but first give me your hands," Isa instructed, but the vampire was hesitant.

"Trust works both ways, Finn."

The eldest Mikaelson brother relented as his rough hands gripped Isa's soft ones and she closed her green eyes.

"Proteget te ab omni malo," she chanted over and over and their hands grew warm.

"What was that?" Finn asked as her eyes opened.

"A protection spell. Just in case people lose their tempers, because if anyone is going to hurt you it's going to be me and Nik. And this," she let go of his hands as she pressed one to his chest, "Invisique."

"That is so people don't see you until I want them to see you. Nik is excluded from that though," she explained and he nodded in understanding.

"Ready?" she asked her husband who only came and took her hand as he turned to his big brother and said, "Let's go introduce you to the family."