Return of the Mystic Falls Gang - Part One

(A/N: A few people asked for the Mystic Falls gang to go to New Orleans so here you go. I also hate this title so I might try to come up with something better. This is also an alternate version of them meeting Kai as well and I know the timeline with this and the vampire diaries doesn't work because that's around season 6 and the Mikaelson kids are grown up now, but for the sake of the story, let's pretend like it works for the moment. Hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

"Care to tell me who you are and what you're doing in my city?" Marcel asked as he sat in Rousseau's with Josh and another member of his inner circle when four of his people approached him with three vampires he'd never seen before, two men and a woman. The woman who looked exactly like someone he knew. "And why you look like Katherine."

"You know Katherine?" the woman asked and Marcel smirked.

"Very well. We're family you could say. Now you, you three I don't know. Care to tell me who you are?"

"I'm Elena. This is Damon and Stefan Salvatore. And we came looking for help," Elena explained as she squeezed Damon's hand tightly to cut him off from making a sarcastic remark about Katherine.

Marcel shot to his feet, his seconds following suit.

"You three are a long way from Mystic Falls. And you just walked into the wrong bar in the wrong city."

Damon and Stefan moved closer to Elena as Marcel's vampires let their fangs grow, some going as far as to crack their knuckles.

"Hear us out, please," Stefan pleaded.

"I don't want to hear anything out of you. After what you put my family through, you aren't going to find any help here," Marcel spat.

"It's Marcel, right?" Elena asked taking a tentative step forward after Marcel didn't correct her. "Whatever we did to your family, I'm sorry, but please, we're in a situation and we need your help."

Marcel's brows narrowed as he slowly approached Elena, making her shrink back into the brothers.

"You think a few words will make up for what you did? You thought wrong. I should have you killed for what you did, but, since it was my family you wronged and not me, they deserve the honour of killing you."

The trio swallowed as Marcel turned to Josh.

"Lock the city down. Mom said that wherever these three go trouble follows and I don't want to be surprised."

Josh nodded before he and the other second sped off and Marcel turned to the bartender.

"Hey Kelly, could I borrow you until we escort these three to the compound? My mom can take over when we get there but I want to make sure they don't try anything. They're from Mystic Falls."

The blonde woman, Kelly, widened her eyes as she tossed her apron onto the bar and walked over to them.

"Gladly. Davina always wanted penance for what they did to her husband."

"Precisely why you have permission to snap necks and even rip out a heart or two if they try anything," Marcel smirked at her and she returned it.

"My pleasure," she grinned as she flexed her fingers and the lights flickered.

"You're a witch," Stefan noted.

"State the obvious why don't you?" Kelly sassed as she pinned him with a look of disgust.

"You're supposed to be servants of nature, not to vampires," Elena said and Kelly laughed.

"For someone looking for help, insulting the King of New Orleans isn't a good way to go."