All The Mikaelson's - Part Five

Eaque praevaricator means break the spell. Exuro means extinguish. Enjoy the chapter. XxD)

******************************************************************

"I say no," Kol said instantly.

"On what grounds?" Elijah questioned.

"How long do you have, brother? He tried to trap me in that human body and curse me to die. He kidnapped and tortured Marcel to find out about Hope. You blew yourself up to stop him from getting to Hope and killing her, who might I add wasn't even a year old at the time. Want me to keep going?!"

"Did you pay no attention to what your niece and nephew and brother said?" Rebekah contested.

"Are you getting dementia in your old age sister?! How many times has he tried to kill us?!"

"Oh, because you're innocent of trying to kill a sibling?!" Nik fired back.

"How would you kill him anyway? The last of the White Oak died with Dahlia," Katherine pointed out.

"Three of the most powerful witches in the world reside in this compound, surely my wife and sisters can find a magical way to kill our bore of an older brother," Kol retorted.

"Look, Finn wants an honest chance. And though his deeds are atrocious, they were years ago and even if he has some nefarious plan, which he doesn't, we will stop him as we did decades ago. And we are not the same people from decades ago, we've all changed, grown. And he's a Mikaelson, don't we owe it to the promise of always and forever that we made?" Isa intervened and everyone seemed to calm at her words; ever the voice of reason.

"I vote yes. For the sake of my children," she announced and she looked to Nik who gave her a small smile as he took her hand, bringing it to his lips.

"You know I stand with you, always. And though I detest my eldest brother, make no mistake, I've grown rather fond of not having to plot the destruction of a family member. I vote yes," Nik agreed as his wife smiled at him and wrapped her arms around his middle as he kissed her hair.

"I vote yes," Freya said as she stood, moving to stand next to Isa. "The Finn you all saw today was the Finn I knew a thousand years ago, the one unburdened by mother's influence. And I want my brother back."

Keelin stood next. "I don't know him like you all do, but baby if you trust him, then I trust your decision. So I vote yes," she said as she moved to stand next to a smiling Freya.

Rebekah pressed a kiss to Marcel's cheek, almost in apology as she stood and met her brother's eyes. "In a thousand years I have never not forgiven my brothers despite the atrocities they've committed," she said as she gave pointed looks to the three of them. "I'm not about to stop now. I vote yes."

And she moved to stand under her brother's arm as he pressed a tender kiss to her head.

It was 5 on 5 now.

Elijah stood next.

"I like to think that I am a man of my word, especially when it comes to our family promise. And if you all can forgive him enough to let him join this family, then I think I can as well. I vote yes."

Elijah joined his siblings, replacing Klaus's arm around Rebekah.

Katherine, Marcel, Kol and Davina were left.

Katherine stood.

"I owe you all for turning my life around and letting me join your family. And I've been in Finn's position so thank you for overlooking all I've done. And so long as he's over that measly little crush from almost 20 years ago, I'll vote yes."