All The Mikaelson's - Part Four

(Ostendo means reveal. Enjoy the chapter. XxD)

******************************************************************

"Everybody over the age of 16 and with the name Mikaelson, get your butts down here now!" Isa called as they stood in the courtyard, couches and comfy chairs ready for their meeting.

Elijah, Katherine, Freya, Keelin, Kol, Davina, Hope, Henrik all filed down the stairs as they took their seats, somewhat unnerved by the looks on Isa and Nik's faces. Marcel and Rebekah were last, the two visiting from Marcel's compound so that their kids could have a playdate with their many cousins that lived here.

"Why have you assembled us, sister?" Elijah asked as his arm rested around Katherine's shoulders.

"Hope and Henrik, have done something that requires a family decision, and as such, it must be unanimous," she explained as worried looks grew on her children's faces and everyone glanced at them.

"Before we explain what they have done, you must all promise to listen to what they have to say and no violence, I am looking at you Kol," Nik warned and the youngest brother rolled his eyes.

"You have my word Nik, no violence," Kol ceded as he adjusted Davina on his lap, the witch unaged even after 17 years, for she'd tied her life force to her husband's. It was a variation of the linking spell Sophie Deveraux had once used on Isa. It allowed Davina to stay young and a witch so long as Kol lives, and it allows Kol to borrow Davina's magic. But the vampire was only allowed to do so in times of dire emergency as it siphoned the young witch of her magic quite quickly to the point where she could be injured.

"What is it? The suspense is killing me," Rebekah said as she sat next to her husband.

"Ostendo," Isa said as she clutched Nik's hand and Finn appeared next to them.

Kol instantly sped for his brother, face vamped but he hit an invisible barrier that pushed him into Nik's waiting arms.

"Brother you promised!" he growled as he held Kol.

"It's not violence if I tear out his throat as I feed. That's lunch," Kol growled back and Finn only had a saddened look on his face as the rest of his siblings stood, Katherine, Marcel and Davina along with them. Keelin was still sitting as she hadn't ever met Finn. Keelin was a werewolf and had been with Freya for almost 10 years, unmarried but sharing a child. And as she sat, the two children of Niklaus and Isa also stayed sitting as they were pinned by the glares of their Aunts, Uncle and big brother.

"Kol!" Davina called out and he instantly calmed as he turned to his wife. "He's wronged us all, but you promised to listen, so listen."

Davina held out her hand and Kol instantly drifted towards it as he captured her in a hug, her scent calming him down.

"I'll still never get used to someone being able to talk Kol down from a rage," Rebekah admitted to Elijah who gave her a small smile.

"You two better have a bloody brilliant explanation for this," Kol yelled as he turned to Hope and Henrik and the two flinched, unused to any of their family yelling at them, it was truly a rare occasion.

"Kol, calm down," Isa scolded her brother as she called her kids to her.

"You condone this? After all he has done?" he asked outraged, his voice angry and disbelieving but his hold on his wife still gentle.

"We have done nothing of the sort. We only found out moments ago and have made no decision as of yet. So shut up, stop yelling at my children and let them explain," Nik growled at him as his hands rested on Hope's shoulders protectively.

"Go on," Isa smiled at them as she kissed Henrik on the cheek and their family sat.

And so they told the story.

Their family was quiet, but antsy, as they spoke of why they brought back Finn, even going so far as to show them the memories of what Finn had said and done after they'd showed him the truth.

And when they were done, It was Finn's turn, their family only listening to him as Isa recast her truth spell.

"I am well aware of the actions I made in the name of our mother and the name of our family, and I am sorry for the pain I caused all of you. However, at the time, I believed with my whole being that what I was doing was for the greater good of our family. But, my darling niece and nephew have shown me the error of my ways and how our mother brainwashed me. You all think I loathe you, when in truth I don't. After Freya was taken and I thought she was dead, the pain I felt was so great that I began to distance myself from the rest of you, to protect myself from feeling that same kind of pain again should one of you die. As a vampire that was magnified and later manipulated into hatred for our kind and towards you by our parents. I never realised it until today when I finally thought about why I truly hated you all. The truth is I don't. And since there is nothing else for me in this world but my family, should you chose not to trust me, I would ask for you to kill me, so I can join my Sage in the afterlife."

The silence was sombre as everyone absorbed and processed all that had been said.

"Hope, Henrik, would you mind taking your uncle to get more blood?" Isa asked and the two wanted to protest, but a glare from their mother warned them that they were still on thin ice so they walked with Finn from the room as Isa pulled some sage from her pocket.

As it burned and smoke filled the air, preventing everyone not in the courtyard from listening in, the Mikaelson's began to debate.