All The Mikaelson's - Part Six

10 kids from the ages of 9-18 came running down the stairs to their respective parents, save for Kol and Davina who weren't ready for children yet and were still enjoying their honeymoon phase.

"Ok, kids, this is your Uncle Finn. It's ok, he's not going to hurt you," Isa said to the group as she pointed at the man who gave a small wave, slightly unnerved by the number of children.

"You've already met Hope and Henrik," Isa said as she had a hand on each of their shoulder's, both of them beaming at their uncle.

"And this is Torin and our youngest is Lydia," Nik said as he placed his hands on the shoulders of his youngest son before picking up his daughter from the floor and making her squeal as her mother laughed.

"Hello," Lydia said shyly.

"Hello Lydia," Finn smiled at her before he turned to Elijah and Katherine.

"I have another daughter from before I was a vampire, her name is Nadia but she's on her honeymoon right now, but these are the triplets," Katherine smiled after she stood from squeezing all three of her kids into a hug.

"Liliya, is the oldest," she explained as she put a gentle hand on the back of a girl dressed in blue, who looked to be about 10.

"This is Cassian," Elijah said as he scooped his son into his arms. "And this is Melody," he said as he placed a hand on the shoulder of the girl dressed in green.

"Hello, Liliya, Cassian and Melody," Finn greeted and Melody ran toward him and hugged his waist. Finn was taken aback at first before he bent down to her height and hugged the little girl properly.

"Nice to meet you, Uncle Finn," she smiled at him, a gap in her teeth as she was missing her front tooth.

Finn laughed. "Nice to meet you too, Melody."

Melody refused to let go of her uncle, forcing him to carry her in his arms as he was introduced to the rest of his nieces and nephews.

"This is Nik," Freya said as she had both hands on her son's shoulders.

Finn gaped. "As in-"

"The one and only. Well, not anymore" Niklaus smirked and everyone rolled their eyes at his ego, but smiles stayed on their faces. Nik was definitely Nik Jr's favourite uncle, the boy being spoiled rotten by his namesake.

Rebekah had the proudest smile on her face as she stood with her and Marcel's children. Motherhood suited her best.

"This is Diana, after the constellation," Rebekah smiled as she indicated a girl of around 14 who was the spitting image of her mother, blonde hair and blue eyes except her skin was more tanned.

"And this is Remus. We call him Ray though. He's named after the founder of the city of Rome. Kinda wanted to keep that Roman tradition seeing as I'm named after the Roman god of war," Marcel explained and the three exchanged hellos as Finn looked to all of them.

"Are they all adopted?" he asked.

"Actually the only adopted children here are Freya's son and Marcel," Katherine explained. "Everyone else is genetically related to us, a direct continuation of the Mikaelson line."

"How?"

"That would be my doing," Isa said as she raised her hand. "Esther gave me the ability to bear children, so Freya, Davina and I found a way to put that to good use. But regardless of how they were born or who they were born to, they are all family and they are all our children."

She side hugged Torin as she sent a wink Marcel's way.

"And all of them are capable of taking you down should you misbehave," she warned and he grimaced.

"They're all perfect," Finn admired as he tickled Melody who burst into truly melodic laughter.

"I think a feast is in order. Seeing as this time, we actually want to celebrate your return," Nik proclaimed as he smirked at his brother who knew full well what he was referring to.

"Alright children, go wash up and we'll call you when the food is ready," Elijah instructed as they began filing upstairs and Katherine began to compel the wait staff, while Isa threw an arm around Hope and Henrik.

"You two better enjoy this while you can because after today you are grounded for a month."

"What?! Mom!"

"Come on, Mom!"

Both of them instantly protested as they broke from her grip.

"I think we should make it 2 for that outburst," Nik suggested as he wrapped an arm around his wife's waist.

"Daddy please!" Hope pleaded, knowing that if anyone was likely to get her father to bend it would be her, but she didn't hold the power she used to when she was younger, the power that Lydia now held over him. She was still his Princess, but he'd gotten better at resisting her as she grew up. Lydia, however, had him completely wrapped around her little fingers.

"Nice try, young lady. But your mother is right. You lied to us, stole from your Aunt Freya and performed a spell with a potentially very dangerous outcome that could've gotten you killed. You had good intentions but what you did was still wrong," Nik explained to them calmly.

"1 month, ok?" Isa clarified.

"Alright."

"Fine."

And they trudged upstairs.

"Teenage parenting suits you well brother," Elijah teased, causing a symphony of laughter.

"You laugh now, Elijah, but you have triplets. You're going to be dealing with 3 teenagers at once, two of which are going to be teenage girls," Nik smirked at his brother whose face fell and the sound of laughter increased.

Freya then moved to link her arm with Finn's.

"Come, it's time for a family dinner with all the Mikaelson's."