#1: I do not smell like a fruit...

Chapter One: "I do not smell like a fruit..."

"Good work, we'll wrap it up" the choreographer, Jihong said, clapping his hands together with the rest of the staff and Blackpink members as Rosé struck her ending pose.

"Omg Rosie! that was so good!" Jennie squealed, jumping up from her seat.

"Dude, your solo is going to shatter records everywhere!" Lisa joined in jumping on her twin who caught her with ease.

"She's right Chaeyoung-ah, you're really good" Jisoo praised, ruffling the girl's hair.

"Thank you so much guys, y'all are the best" Rosé thanked them, gratitude seeping out of her to have such supportive sisters.

In the next couple of days, her solo, On The Ground, along with the official audio of Gone would be released which was why she was practising hard for the upcoming shows and performances she would attend. She had already shot the dance practices, MVs for both the songs and all the productions and designing.

Initially, the company was planning to surprise the fans by not disclosing Gone as a track and releasing it along with On The Ground but Rosé wanted it to be a gift for her loving fans. So she had performed the acoustic version of it in their concert a couple of months ago named The Show. She had also insisted on releasing the MV on the last day of her promotions so that her fans won't be sad. YG was against at first as leaking the song in the concert, and then the releasing the audio months before the MV will be a great loss in terms of views and accomplishments but Rosé did not seem to budge.

She didn't care if it blew up the charts or not. Her solo was a preview of herself she wanted to present to her supporters who Roseanne Park is. That was why she had taken part in the entire production, from songwriting to composing to even designing her album etc.

"Damn, it's midnight, we should go back home" Jennie said, gathering Rosé's things for her as the younger girl was currently on the ground, the exhaustion from working hard that day, weighing her down.

Rosé tiredly got up tiredly and walked towards her car with Jisoo and Jennie leading the way while Lisa slung her arm around Rosé's shoulders. "Ooo your teaser is getting 10M views already and it's been only a few hours" Lisa said, astonished as she looked through her phone.

"That's nothing, Chae's coming soon teaser broke so many records" Jennie called out from in front.

"Aish, stop guys" Rosé said shyly. She was always like that when someone complimented her.

Jennie got in into the passenger seat of Rosé's car while Lisa and Jisoo got in the rear, leaving Rosé to drive. They normally would use the company's vehicle with a driver but that day Rosé had requested some alone time with her members which was agreed by the managers after the numerous reassurances Rosé had to give them.

"Home sweet home" Jisoo said in her cute accent in English, making the girls laugh at their unnie's cute behaviour.

The girls lived in a three story house together. When they planned to move out the dorm in their 3rd year after debut, they were initially going to get separate apartments. But after living together for so long, no one had the heart to leave so they instead bought a house together. They were a literal family who had only themselves to lean on.

-

"AHHHH" Lisa's scream could be heard through the door.

Rosé stopped strumming her guitar immediately and rushed over to the maknae's room. She opened the door, concern and panic rooting in her as she opened the door to see Lisa standing with her hands dramatically over her mouth as she stared at something on the wall. A spider.

Rosé entered the room, grabbing a tissue from Lisa's dresser and caught the spider with it. She quickly walked over to the balcony where the tree from the garden stood tall. Rosé reached out and gently placed the spider on the branch of the tree, watching it scurry towards the trunk.

"It's gone now," she said softly, touching her hands to Lisa's shoulders.

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?"

"Of course"

It may seem like a childish fear but for Lisa, it was not just a small fright. She despised the creature for some reason she never told them. Rosé assumed that it was a touchy and sad subject for her so she never questioned nor did she invalidate her fear. She just helped her out when she needed it.

Lisa lay on Rosé's bed immediately upon reaching her room making Rosé chuckle as she too followed her after switching off the lights. Rosé joined her, lying on her side, facing her sister. Lisa felt Rosé's presence next to her and immediately wrapped her arms around her torso burying her head into Rosé's neck.

Rosé held the maknae close to her, wrapping her own arms around her frame and resting her chin on her head. "Good night" she whispered, placing a kiss in her hair, hearing Lisa whisper it back.

To others it may seem like a romantic gesture or something. Even Lisa and Rosé teased each other acting like they were a couple just like they did with their unnies but deep down, they were just showing their affection to each other as two sisters who loved each other uncontrollably to death.

Not just them but all four of them. They loved one another so much that the mere thought of being separated would tear them apart.

Just as Rosé was about to drift off, she felt Lisa sniff. "Lisa? Are you trying to smell me?"

"Sorry but why do you smell like green apples?" Lisa asked, looking up. Rosé examined her face to see ant of humour but turned out the girl was serious.

"I do not smell like a fruit..." Rosé deadpanned, a scowl settling on her face.

hi, i know this seems like a chaelisa fanfic but trust me it is Rosékook fanfic. It will be a sweet fanfiction of a young couple. The story starts around the start of 2021 as you may have guessed. Her solo era will be the beginning of everything. I'll try to write a mature and realistic story but this is still a story so bear with me. Anyway hope you enjoy.