#34: Go to Hawaii and get married.

Chapter Thirty-Four: "Go to Hawaii and get married."

"At this point you'll be bald before you hit thirty princess," Jungkook sighed, trying talk Rosé out of dying her hair again. He loved how she pulled off literally every colour, but he was worried for her scalp.

"If I do, would you love me less?" She asked.

"I fell in love with your soul not your body or outer beauty Chae. My love will only grow as days pass by." He said, pulling her to sit on his lap. "But that isn't an excuse for you to not take care of your hair."

"Don't worry, I eat healthy and use organic oils for my hair. See my hair is literally all the way at my waist. It is long and has no split ends. That's a good sign." She insisted.

"Baby." Jungkook argued.

"But I want to..." She pouted, knowing very well that her boyfriend would be smitten by her cuteness.

And she was right.

"Gosh, you know I am a sucker for you!" He said exasperated, quoting the Jonas Brothers' famous hit, Sucker.

"I do." She grinned, pressing a kiss to his cheek, the faint pink stain of her lipstick showing on his skin.

"So can we go?" She asked again.

"Fine. But no more dying until your comeback." He compromised.

"What if our comeback is close?" She challenged, raising an eyebrow.

"As if. You probably won't have a comeback till 2022." He laughed, making Rosé slap his arm but she laughed anyway. It was true after all.

-

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Rosé was just out of the shower, dressing up. She had insisted to take a shower after going to the hair salon as she had trimmed her hair a little to even it up. Jungkook had come home with her as well and decided that it was perfect time to enter her room which she forgot to lock.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw her in her shorts a black laced bra which she quickly hid by pressing her crop top to her chest, looking at him with narrowed eyes but her red cheeks gave her flustered state away. Instead of apologising and walking out like a normal man would do, he walked in indifferently, causing Rosé to stare at him in disbelief.

"Yah! Can't you see I'm changing?" She asked while he made himself comfortable on her bed, right in front of her.

"And? I am not stopping you," He said a little too innocently, enlarging his doe eyes purposefully.

"Seriously? Go out." She pointed to the door.

"Babe," he laughed. "I've already seen everything. Why are you still so shy?"

He walked towards her and asked, "Why? Do you need help? I'll be very happy to help out though I would rather help you take it off than put it back on."

Rosé opened her mouth but it seemed that words failed her at the moment. She decided against talking and turned away from him, pulling her shirt over her head, very sure that she was probably beetroot-red.

"Nice Victoria Secret Collection." He smirked, stopping in front of her.

"Gosh Jungkook." She looked down as he placed his hands on her hips.

"What? I just find you really hot." He said as a matter-of-factly, pressing a kiss to her throat. Rosé suck in a breath. He was teasing her but two can play at this game boy.

"Is that so?" She asked, dropping her voice to the low register she barely used. She saw him raise an eyebrow at her sudden behavioural change but kept it up.

Her arms circled his waist. She slipped her hand under his shirt, travelling upwards and stopping at his tattoo. Her other hand hooked the belt loop on his jeans with her index finger, pulling him closer.

"I find you hotter though..." She whispered, deliberately placing a kiss on his weak spot. She could feel his sharp intake of breath as his hands gripped her waist tighter to steady himself.

Oh how the tables have turned!

"Chae..." He moaned but he didn't know what came after that.

"What do you want Jungkook?" She unhooked her finger from his jeans and instead traced it up his abdomen and all the way to his chest, beneath his shirt.

"Shit..." He cursed under his breath at how her mere touch could turn him on like that.

"You want me, don't you?" She asked knowingly, her boldness got him taken aback. She was about to pull back when Jungkook slammed her against the wall but made sure not to hurt her. She moaned when his mouth attached itself to her neck. He located her weak spot, biting down hard, making her whimper. He pinned her arms above her head as he detached his lips from her skin, not even soothing the throbbing area.

"Listen princess," He whispered into her ear, his voice deadly low. "The bolder you become, the more aggressive I will be. So tread lightly."

Rosé stared at him, unable to move, partly due to his hold on her but mainly because of the sudden escalation of everything.

He smirked at her before pinching her bare waist exposed by her crop top, causing her to gasp. "The food we ordered is here. That's why I came up." he informed before walking out of the room as though nothing happened.

Rosé let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Damn that boy. However, despite herself, a smile graced her lips. She fixed herself in the mirror before heading down to the dining area to eat.

They had ordered Chinese take out which she had been craving for a while now but the problem was how she going to face him. He would never let the opportunity to tease her go.

-

"Baby," Jungkook called. Rosé turned around in his arms where they were watching TV and looked at him.

"Marry me."

Rosé's eyes widened as she heard those words. She did not expect that. She could hear her heart palpitating furiously.

"Jungkook?" she didn't know what to say to his sudden question.

"Marry me baby." he repeated, his eyes sincere and honest.

"Really?" she asked, wanting to make sure he wasn't joking.

"Really sweetheart, I want you to marry me." He confirmed.

"I will Jungkook. I'll marry you one day, but not now. Not until our relationship is approved by the agency; not until the news goes public." She answered, stroking his hair.

"So what I'm hearing is, you will marry me one day." He concluded.

"Yes, I will. I'm not going to walk down the aisle if you're not the groom." She assured him.

"What if your forced to marry someone else for whatever reason?" He asked, he himself not knowing why he asked that in the first place. Maybe he just wanted to see what extent she will go till to be with him.

"I'll run away and I'll take you with me. We can go to Hawaii and get married by ourselves and have our honeymoon there." She said, grinning.

"Who said I want to go to Hawaii?" Jungkook chuckled at her response.

"Fine. Wherever the hell you want it to be. I don't fucking care as long as it's you." Rosé compromised.

"I love you." He whispered.

"Not more than me."