Bonus [3]: The Honeymoon.

Bonus Chapter Three: "The Honeymoon."

18+

Okay technically you don't have to be 18 coz I wrote it and I am 16. This chapter isn't completely explicit because I tried to be a bit discreet in my wordings, but it is quite intimate and sexual coz well, it's their honeymoon. If you feel uncomfortable, you may skip the second half of this chapter. This is for those who have been asking for me to write an 18+ chapter.

I originally was thinking of putting it in the story itself, but I did not want those who are uncomfortable to miss any details if they skip. Hence, I am putting it as a bonus chapter so if you skip, you still don't miss anything. I'll add this 🚨 to signal the start of it

Okay, onto story ;)

Jungkook dropped his bag on the floor and jumped onto the bed, letting out a tired sigh as the sun set in the horizon. Rosé smiled, shaking her head while she picked up his bag and put it away neatly.

The couple had just arrived at Maldives the previous day for their honeymoon. They had not publicly announced their destination so as to avoid fans swarming them and disturbing their week there.

Though the most suspected destination of their honeymoon by the fans was Paris, Maldives was also a popular suspicion. They just hoped nobody would find them.

"Tired?" She asked knowingly. After resting for the whole of yesterday due to jet lag, they had gone to the beach that morning and had just came back in time for dinner. He nodded, looking up at her.

"Then sleep." She shrugged, making him bolt up to a sitting position.

"Sleep?" He questioned. "This is our honeymoon! You and I are not going to sleep the entire night."

"I thought you were tired?" She said, biting back a smile.

Jungkook seized her waist. "No way, wifey. I am going to give you the best night you've ever had in your life." He vowed, kissing her.

"Jungkook!" She laughed as he kissed down her neck. "Dinner."

"Yea that's what I am having," He said cheekily, devouring her lips again. Rosé's cheeks were coloured in a rosy glow as his words made heat rise to her cheeks.

"Later babe," She pulled away before they lose control. They needed actual food. "Go and get dressed. Let's go for dinner."

Jungkook got up reluctantly and proceeded to the bathroom to take a shower, letting the warm water cleanse his body. He wrapped a towel around his waist while using another one to towel-dry his hair.

He walked into the adjoined closet to pick an outfit for himself when he noticed a bag with a note. He walked closer, taking the blue sticky note in his hand to read the words on them.

Wear this and come out to the pool. Love you.

~your wifey

He grinned and opened the bag to reveal a pair of designer jeans and a navy blue muscle shirt from Fila. He threw on the jacket that she had chosen for him and a pair of black boots that he had found in a similar bag on the floor, undoubtedly placed by her.

He used the hair dryer to blow dry his dark black hair and left it messy, just the way she liked it. After perfecting his look, he grabbed his iPhone 13 diamond edition which Rosé had bought for the both of them. It was funny how alike they thought as Jungkook had had the same idea but just did not have the time to go and buy it before her.

He walked out of the closet and proceeded down the staircase of the double floored suite. He made his way out to the poolside where he was met with a beautiful scene.