#48: SO YOU WILL MAKE ME CRY?

Chapter Forty-Eight: "SO YOU WILL MAKE ME CRY?"

"I never knew your girlfriend was this strong, careful Jungkook or she might mess you up for good and that's byebye to our career." Jimin winced when Rosé pressed a surgical brush dipped in disinfectant on his cut, rolling her eyes at his comment while Jungkook was busy laughing.

Jimin, being the only one who knew the exact address of the penthouse, had come over to surprise the couple. When he had seen them in a compromising position in the pool, he decided to not interrupt and had retreated back into the house only to be smacked by Rosé with a torch. Only god knew how she made such a small object hurt so much. It had even caused a little cut for about an inch and a half on his skin.

"Can you blame me? For all I know, you could a crazy sasaeng trying to kill us," Rosé defended herself, smoothing a little Band-Aid that had an ironman print, over his wound. "But I'm still sorry though. I didn't know it was you oppa."

"It's okay princess, it doesn't hurt that much anyway," he rubbed the wound to emphasise his point but the wince that came after, betrayed his words. Jungkook all the while was still laughing, very amused at the situation. It would always be Jungkook caught in a hilarious situation while Jimin laughed till he kissed the floor but now it was the total opposite.

"Well, I'm going to go shower. Make yourself at home oppa," She carried the first aid kit with her, up to her and Jungkook's room. She started the bath before stripping off her outer clothes which Jungkook had made her wear when they realised Jimin's presence.

"What are you doing here anyway hyung?" Jungkook asked once Rosé left to freshen up and change.

"I've got the rest of the week off. The rest of them are still working except Tae but he's down with his Wooga squad," Jimin said and the two men rolled their eyes at that.

"And he still dares to say he loves me more when he clearly chose his actor hyungs over visiting me and Chae," Jungkook sulked.

"Yea but anyway, I'm famished. What's for dinner?" Jimin asked, rubbing his stomach to prove his point.

"No idea, we have to wait for Rosé. I wanted to be alone with her so I had not hired any chefs or helpers." Jungkook replied.

"Gosh your romantic side is affecting my hunger pangs." Jimin complained, making a face.

"Maybe if you had not crashed and disrupted our staycation, you would have been able to eat," Jungkook shot back, still a little annoyed that Jimin had interrupted their quality time.

"Yah, you're acting like you're on your honeymoon." Jimin creased eyebrows.

"Nah, when it is our honeymoon, I'm taking her out of Korea." Jungkook said, visualising the day they would go as a married couple. "And I will make sure none of you know where till we come back so you won't be able to crash like you did now." He added, narrowing his eyes at Jimin.

Jimin however was a little struck by the certainty in his words. He had said when, not if. "You're that sure? You want to marry her?"

Jungkook looked at Jimin as though he grew a second head and replied as if it was the most obvious thing ever, "Of course! One day, I am going to marry her. How can I live without her? She is my world hyung." His words were gentle and soft, sincerity clear in his tone. Before Jimin could reply, Rosé came down, oblivious to what the two men were talking about.

"Just wait a little okay? I'll make dinner." She announced, heading towards the kitchen, leaving the men alone in the living room again.

Jimin noticed the way Jungkook's gaze followed Rosé as she walked to the kitchen, his eyes bright with his love for her. The way his body perked up when she came, the way his eyes twinkled when he talked about her and the way he treated her as if she was his everything, it all pointed towards his undying love for her. Their relationship was so certain despite the rough patches which allowed even Jimin to be able to vision them together, happy and married in the future.