#18: My Queen.

Chapter Eighteen: "My Queen."

"LISA!"

Lisa hummed in response, looking up from her phone to meet Rosé's urgent eyes.

"What happened Rosie? Why do you look like that?"

"Liz I need advice," Rosé admitted.

"Hold up, what?" Lisa was baffled. "You need advice? From me?"

"Shocking isn't it?" Rosé laughed. "But yes, it's a wardrobe emergency."

A wave of realisation washed over Lisa. "You've got me girl, now tell me what's the occasion."

"It's Yugyeom's birthday and both me and Jungkook are going to the party. Jungkook asked me to be his date since I'm his girlfriend obviously but I don't know what kind of outfit he would want me to wear to the party so I really need your input" Rosé talked, rushing her words.

"Okay calm down, first of all Jungkook wouldn't mind what you wear. The few times he has come over to see you, I've seen how whipped he is for you. You literally came out wearing you're disgusting yellow oversized shirt and a contrasting blue shorts and the first thing he said was you look beautiful" Lisa deadpanned.

"So don't worry too much but I'll help you get ready" she finished.

"YES THANK YOU LISA I LOVE YOU"

-

"Hi noona, is Chae ready?" Jungkook asked when Jennie opened the door.

"Hi Jungkook, almost I think. Come in" Jennie ushered the man in.

"Oh hi Jungkook, your girlfriend will be out in a minute" Lisa announced, coming down after exiting Rosé's room. "Trust me, the moment she comes out, you're going to be stunned."

"She is Rosé, she will look beautiful no matter what" Jungkook said as a matter-of-factly.

"Well he's not wrong" Jisoo agreed.

"What about me?" Lisa asked.

"No offence Lisa, but no girl, not even you can compare to my queen" Jungkook stated, his eyes shining with his love for her.

"I'm flattered," his queen voiced.

There she was, walking down the stairs in her dress like a real queen. Her silver strapless mermaid dress with a deep plunge neck, hugged her body perfectly.

Her newly dyed chocolate brown hair was styled in little waves and tied in a princess braid, leaving majority of her hair down.

"Gosh you look ethereal." He whispered as she approached him. He could not tear his eyes off from her. She was just too attractive for her own good.

"Are going to kiss?" Jennie asked. "I need to know so that I can look away."

"Yea we are," Rosé replied, not looking away before closing the distance between her and her boyfriend.

Jungkook gently set his hands on her waist as he kissed back. He noticed how her heels made her as tall as him because he didn't need to tilt his head like he always did when he kissed her.

Rosé and Jungkook broke apart to a 'click' to find Jennie not looking away as she promised. Instead, she was holding her phone at eye level taking a picture of the kiss the couple shared.

"I'll send you the picture now shoo!"

-

"Happy birthday man" Rosé said, giving the birthday boy a hug.