#71: Forget anything but a condom!

Chapter Seventy-One: "Forget anything but a condom!"

"What do you want me to order?" Jennie asked. Jungkook had come over to spend day off with the girls. Well Rosé, but the other girls were there too. He was currently sitting in between his fellow 97 liners while the older girls were on the adjacent couch, looking at Jennie's phone to order food.

"Chinese!" Lisa exclaimed. "I've been craving for Chinese food since this morning!"

"At this rate, I'm going to think you're pregnant." Jungkook raised his eyebrows. 

"Jungkook!" Jennie scolded but was smiling. Jisoo and Rosé chuckled while Lisa kicked his leg.

"What? It's true!" Jungkook defended. "I had planned a date with Rosé at the start of the week and this girl here tagged along with us just to eat Jajangmyeon! Two days ago she made Rosé and I end our call to get pickled mango ice cream! At frickin 2am!"

"Ice cream at 2am?" Jisoo questioned.

"Forget the time! Who eats pickled mango? That too as an ice cream!" Jennie countered.

"Gosh I feel attacked." Lisa mused.

"The point is, you should get yourself checked." Jungkook joked but Lisa's face turned serious.

"Oh my god!"

"What?" Jisoo asked.

Jungkook frowned, placing a hand in the other maknae's shoulder. "Hey, I was just kidding."

"But it makes sense!" Lisa's started breathing hard.

"Okay okay breathe," Rosé said, coming to her side and making her drink a glass of water while Jungkook rubbed her back.

"Did you not use protection?" Jennie asked while Jungkook cleared his throat awkwardly. It was clear that the girls were close enough to talk openly but being in the midst of them was a little weird for him.

"I'm... I'm not sure..." Lisa said slowly.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo asked. "You don't remember?"

"Yea, we were drunk that day." Lisa looked up at her. "I don't know what happened exactly but I know we did it."

"Gosh Lisa," Jisoo shook her head. "I've told the three of you a million times. When you're with your boyfriends, forget anything but a condom!"

"I know! I'm sorry but what do I do now?" Lisa was going restless.

"Okay calm down. I'll get you a pregnancy test from the store," Rosé said. She signalled Jungkook to follow her which he gladly obliged. The two idols wore a black mask and a bucket hat each to disguise themselves as they stepped out.

Jungkook noticed Rosé's clammy hands as they walked. "Hey, are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh yea yea. I'm fine." She dismissed.

"I know you want to be strong for Lisa and your unnies but it's just me here. Talk to me," he persuaded her as he held her hand.

"I'm a little scared," Rosé confessed. "Lisa's like my sister and I'm worried about her. I'm worried about what might happen to her and our band." A million questions ran through her head. Is Lisa ready to take care of a baby? Will BamBam support her? Will they both abandon their careers? What happens to their bands?

"I know baby, but what do you want? What do you want the result to be?" He asked.

"I think it's bittersweet either way. No baby is a little sad but that means Lisa and BamBam will still be able to continue on in the industry. If she indeed is pregnant, it will be thrilling to welcome the first child in our family," her eyes lit up and Jungkook smiled fondly at how she considered all of them as one family. "But that would mean Lisa would most definitely leave the band. That would be the end of Blackpink." She finished.

"You sure you guys won't continue as a trio? You're just going to give up on music like that?" Jungkook questioned.

"I'm not going to give up. Maybe we will continue on as soloists or something but we will never continue on as a group without Lisa. Blackpink is always four." Rosé said confidently. "The moment one of us leaves, the rest follows suit. Besides, would you continue without any of your hyungs in your team?"

"True, we won't." Jungkook smiled. "For now, it's better if it's negative. The idea of Lisa and BamBam as parents makes one word come to mind. Disaster." Rosé laughed, the jitters in her stomach easing up.

"Do you think one day we would be there?" Jungkook asked her thoughtfully.

"As parents?" Rosé questioned and he nodded. She gave the question a thought for a second before saying what she honestly believed.

"Yes. One day."

"Really?" Jungkook asked, clearly pleased with her definite answer.

"Yea. One day, we can have kids on our own, live in our sweet little house and drive them to school everyday. We can go to work together, without worrying about who's watching us. One day, we can have a family of our own." She visioned such a day where she would sit with Jungkook in the car with their kids in the rear, off to a little family picnic.

"It would happen right?" She looked up at him with hope in her eyes.

"Of course dear," he promised. "We'll make it happen."

Just as they were about to kiss to seal of the precious moment, Rosé's phone rang. The couple simultaneously groaned and Rosé dug out her phone from her pocket to see Lisa's caller ID flashing. The moment she answered it, Lisa's shrill voice sounded through the speaker.

"WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG?"

-

"Oh my god oh my god oh my gosh oh-" Lisa was walking back and forth, biting the nails of her fingers when Jungkook cut her off.

"Why aren't you taking the pregnancy test?" He asked, a little annoyed that she was currently disturbing his time with Rosé. "We got you three!"

"I wish I could too! But I have no pee inside me! What am I supposed to do? Make it somehow appear from the sky?" Lisa justified herself.

"No, you drink water." Rosé said slowly.

A wave of relief washed over Lisa. "Damn you're right! You're so smart!" She screamed while running to the kitchen.

"Okay I'm actually more convinced that she's pregnant now," Jungkook mused. He put an arm around Rosé's shoulders and pulled her in close. "Or it could just be Lisa's regular weirdness."

Rosé nudged him playfully before leaning back into him. She smiled as she felt him place a feathery kiss at the side of her head. She tilted her head back, grazing his jaw with her forehead, the slight stubble poking her. Jungkook's fingers buried into her hair behind her neck, pressing her to him while placing his cheek to hers. He shifted closer to her when her arm wrapped itself around his torso, pulling to herself.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked softly.

She peeked up at him, tightening her hold on him. "Let's go out." She proposed. "Just you and me. Somewhere where there's just us. For one day. Can we?"

"Of course we can." He agreed readily. "How about tomorrow?"

"Really?" She asked excited, lifting herself up to face him.

He pulled her back to him by the nape, making her rest her head on his shoulder, her face dipped into his neck and his hand running through her hair. "Why would I lie?" He replied. "Just get ready tomorrow at eight. I'll pick you up."

"You better not blow me off," she said.

"When have I ever?" He acted offended.

"There's a first time for everything." She giggled and he pouted. She reached up to kiss him for a second before slumping back into his arms. "Just kidding. I'll wait for you."