#61: I'm coming.

Chapter Sixty-One: "I'm coming."

"Is it getting any easier?" Jungkook asked his girlfriend on the phone.

It had been two weeks since the huge argument and the BTS members have calmed down. They understood the couple and no longer held them responsible. This however wasn't the case for the Blackpink members.

The only source of solace for Rosé at home, was Lisa. Lisa felt sorry for her twin and could not bear to see her so broken. Her love and concern for Rosé overweighed her hurt that she felt about Rosé hiding it from them. Rosé had felt bad enough so Lisa did not feel the need to hold a grudge over that.

Jennie talked to Rosé but it was short and awkward. She was trying to get past the fact that her sister had lied to her. Though things were still awkward and uncomfortable between them, Rosé appreciated her unnie's effort and tried her best to improve their friendship.

Jisoo was a whole other story. She had not even acknowledged Rosé since that day. She was so angry that she could not even bear to look at her. She ignored her whenever they ran into each other, which was quite often as they lived in the same house. Rosé was non-existent to Jisoo and this broke Rosé's heart. She never thought such a thing would cause her to lose two important people in her life.

"Yea, it's better." She lied through her teeth, viewing the scenery. She was at the Han river. She was trying to give some space to her unnies and so she almost always kept out of the house. She woke up early, and returned late. She normally spent most of her time cooped up in her studio.

"You do know that I can tell when you lie right?" He said in a defeated sigh.

"I know." She didn't elaborate further. Both of them didn't know what else to say. "I'll call you tonight alright?"

"You sure you don't want me to come over?" he asked.

"Yea, focus on your members for a while. They understood way better than we expected them to." she replied.

It was hard to talk about it for her. She wished her members understood as well. It made it harder for her to accept her current situation with her members, especially since Jungkook's members treated him the same way as before. Of course she wouldn't want it any other way. She thanked heavens that at least he had it okay but couldn't help but wish the same for herself.

-

"Hey Jungkook," Lisa said into her phone.

"Hi Lisa, what's up?" He asked upon receiving the other maknae's call.

"Is Rosé with you?" she asked.

Jungkook frowned. "No, is she not home?"

"No, she normally comes home around midnight but it's already going to be one. I tried her phone but I can't reach her. I asked one of our seniors and he said she was not anywhere in the studio or the agency. I even called BamBam and she's not with him or Yugyeom-shi. She isn't with any of the Twice or Red Velvet members either. I'm scared Jungkook." She rambled, growing more and more hysteric.

"Okay okay, Liz calm down." Jungkook said while trying not to go insane himself. "I'll call up Yoongi hyung. He's still not home from the studio. Maybe she's with her."

"Have you told the agency, Jennie or Jisoo noona?" he asked hesitantly after a moment.

"No." came her reply. "They're sleeping. Should I call up the agency?"

"Don't. Don't tell the agency yet and don't wake them up first. I'll call up the others to check if she's anywhere." He said and hung up. He clenched his fist to stop the shaking in his hands. He took a deep breath and speed dialled Yoongi on his phone. Hobi noticed his restlessness and came over to him. He had been watching a show with Taehyung that night.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you so tense?"

However Jungkook was not able to reply as Yoongi picked up the phone. "I'll be home soon Jungkook..." He groaned, thinking the call was to get him back home. The members always pestered him to come home whenever he worked late.

"Hyung? Is Chae with you?" He asked urgently.

"What? No." Yoongi's confused voice came. "What happened?"

"I don't know hyung, Lisa called me up and said Rosé was unreachable. She's not at the agency or with any of our friends. She's missing." He disclosed, his worry increasing by the minute. Hobi who was listening in, gasped.

"What?!" Yoongi exclaimed. "Hold on, I'm coming home." And the call got disconnected.

"What do you mean missing?" Hobi gripped his shoulders. How could she just go missing? She was supposed to be with bodyguards.

"I don't know where she has gone hyung. Lisa and I have texted and called up every friend of hers that I know of. She isn't anywhere. I'm scared hyung," he cried.

"Oh my," Hobi felt his own fear rising at what could have happened. "I'm gonna go get the others." He said and rushed to wake the rest of them up.

Jungkook gripped his hair. Why must something bad always happen? Why must it happen to her? He felt his eyes pool up but controlled himself. He can't break down now, not when she needs him.

Please be safe my angel. I'm coming.

Short chapter sorry! But I thought it would be a good place to end. And I reached 20+k views and 2k+ votes!Thank you so much for reading! This is huge! love y'all sm💗