#68: A new chick.

Chapter Sixty-Eight: "A new chick."

"She's so amazing! She can slap me and I'll still thank her..." Jungkook said, smiling at the ceiling like an idiot.

"Yeah, I'll thank her too." Yugyeom muttered. He had invited Jungkook to their dorm since he was the only one home that day but it really proved to be a mistake.

Jungkook frowned. "You're mean."

"Can you blame me? We've been hanging out for more than an hour and all you've talked about is her. Like I don't need to know how her eyes look or how pretty she is Jungkook! She's my best friend!" His friend exclaimed.

"I'm sorry! But I'm just really happy she's back you know?"

"I know," Yugyeom softened up. "And look, she's calling you." He pointed to his phone which flashed a picture of Jungkook and Rosé while the caller ID said "Mine" with a heart emoticon.

"Hey babe!" Jungkook chirped excitedly.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

-

"Can drive any faster for god's sake? BamBam and Lisa are driving me crazy!" Rosé said through her phone.

BamBam had come over to the Blackpink house to see Lisa and their annoying arguments were really getting to Rosé. It certainly didn't help that none of their unnies were home so she called up Jungkook who was coming to get her.

Jungkook's laugh sounded from her speaker. "I'm almost there, calm down. What happened?"

"BamBam is finding different ways to annoy Lisa so she keeps shouting and I'm going to go insane at this rate!" She complained.

"Annoy her? How?"

"Well for starters, he said that her lover was hotter than his. You know how big of a mistake it is to say she ain't hot."

"Huge." He chuckled. "Okay I'm here, come out."

"Finally!" She said and hung up, grabbing her handbag and skipping down the stairs, blocking out the chaos in their living room as Lisa chased BamBam.

"Hey babe!" Jungkook greeted her as soon as she settled in the car.

"Hey!" She said breathlessly as she had rushed to get out of the house.

"I'm guessing they're still fighting?" He asked as he drove.

"I wouldn't say fighting but chaos yes."

"What's it about this time?" He asked.

"Well BamBam said he picked up a new chick yesterday," She started the story when he interrupted.

"HE DID WHAT?"

"That's what Lisa and I thought too!" Rosé exclaimed. "Lisa got all mad and demanded to know who she was."

"Well who was she?" Jungkook asked, frowning. He couldn't believe BamBam would do that to Lisa.

"More of an it." Rosé rolled her eyes. "He literally took out a little baby bird from his bag."

"Please tell me you're kidding," He groaned.

"I wish. He said he picked it up from a tree branch." She replied.

"Sometimes I question if there's something wrong with his brain." Jungkook shook his head.

"Tell me about it." She muttered. "But enough about those two. Where are we going?"

"To meet someone." He responded.

"Who?"

"Someone."