#53: Look, you're all red.

Chapter Fifty-Three: "Look, you're all red."

"Can you help me with the zipper Jungkook?" Rosé asked as she could only pull it halfway. He nodded, walking over to her. She felt his hands fumble with the little zipper before she felt it move and realised what he was doing. "Up, Jungkook. Zip it up."

"Oh right." He spoke as though it was an accident but they both knew his not-so innocent intentions.

BamBam invited the BTS members, EXO members, Twice members and Blackpink members along with their friends that they wanted to invite for his birthday party.

"You look beautiful," he complimented her softly, locking eyes with her through the mirror.

"I don't even have make up on yet Jungkook," she laughed.

"And you're beautiful," he kissed her cheek.
-

A group of them were playing Truth or Drink. The group consisted of Rosé, Jennie, Lisa, Jungkook, Kai, Yoongi, Taehyung, BamBam, Yugyeom, Mark and Chanyeol.

Truth or Drink was basically a game where the group has to sit in a circle and during your turn, you would be allowed to ask the person of your choice a question which they had to answer honestly. If they did not want to, they had to take a shot.

Some of the others were watching a movie while the rest were playing some weird flip game that Jackson had invented, except for Jisoo who was in the balcony, talking to Suho and they all collectively decided not to interrupt their conversation.

"Kai oppa, how much do you love my unnie?" Lisa asked Kai, eagerly waiting for his answer. The question was met with a few oofs from some of them.

"Well there's no scale but I'd jump in front of a bullet for her," Kai said, lacing his hands with Jennie who was sitting beside him. Her cheeks coloured red but she was pleased with the answer.

"Wow, my heart!" Lisa clutched her chest while BamBam rolled his eyes at her. She was acting as though she was single and starved for such sweetness in her life even though he sweet talked to her all the time.

"Would you do that for me too Chae?" Jungkook asked, nudging his shoulder with hers.

"No offence babe," she started and Yoongi was already chuckling at what seemed like a negative answer to his question. "But if I have enough time to jump in front of you, you have enough time to move." The group burst into laughter at that while Jungkook sulked. She laughed before continuing. "But I'll give up my pasta to get you banana milk," and that cheered Jungkook up a huge amount.

He kissed her right on the lips, not caring about the audience they had and said, "See?" he turned to Kai and Jennie. "This is true love!"

"Well, I agree. Rosékook beats Jenkai this time. If Rosé agrees to give up food, it's game over." Yugyeom laughed and the rest of them chuckled knowingly. Foodsé was very well known.

"Whatever," Kai rolled his eyes playfully. "It's my turn and I choose Mark."

Mark perked up, awaiting the question. "I heard about your infamous playboy history so I want to hear something else. How many people have you actually dated?"

"Zero," Mark grinned sheepishly.

BamBam scoffed and said, "You should have asked him how many one night stands he had."

Mark raised an eyebrow, amused. "Great idea! Since it's my turn to ask, how many one night stands have you had Bammy?"

BamBam paled at that. He certainly did not expect his harmless joke to backfire on him like that. He purposely avoided Lisa's eyes and reached for the glass of Soju in front of him with a shaky hand. Lisa's eyes widened at that and caught his wrist. "What the hell BamBam! Answer the question! I want to know!" She demanded.

"Trust me babe, you don't." He said before downing his glass, causing Mark and Jungkook to snicker while the rest of them laughed. Lisa huffed but did not probe further, probably rethinking her choice to demand the answer. It was not like he cheated anyway.

"Well," BamBam said, desperately wanting to divert the game away from him. "Chanyeol hyung! Who is the prettiest girl you're friends with?"

Chanyeol seemed to think a little, probably listing all his friends of the opposite gender and said, "They're all pretty in their own way but if you ask for my opinion, Rosie and Taeyeon are a tie."

Taehyung and Yoongi glanced at Jungkook, a little afraid of his jealous reaction, but was pleasantly surprised when he had a satisfied smile on his face. Their surprise however turned to realisation when they understood the reason for his reaction - Jungkook's ego must have been boosted as he was the boyfriend of the 'prettiest' girl.

"Rosie," Chanyeol called and she averted his attention to him. "Who is the dominant one in your relationship?". he smirked. He never left a chance to tease her.

"Do I have to?"

"YES!" The chorus of the voices made her flinch.

Rosé groaned before answering in a small voice. "Jungkook."

"Seriously?" Mark bolted, leaning forward. A shy boy like Jungkook was dominant?

"Woah, I guess the shy boy facade is gone when you're with Rosé huh?" Kai teased.

"You don't even know half of it..." Yugyeom muttered. The number of times he had seen Jungkook not just kiss, but actually make out with Rosé, was enough to prove his point. "And even I don't know how deep it goes behind closed doors."

Rosé threw a pillow at him, her perfect aim resulting in the pillow hitting him square in the face, making him fall back. Jungkook was having a laughing fit along with the rest of them except Yoongi who was just smiling at everything.

Rosé could not stop the blush appearing on her face, heat warming up her cheeks. She leaned against Yoongi who was the only one who didn't seem like he would tease her. She was right as he draped a reassuring arm around her shoulder, letting her hide her face in his shirt. She turned her head slightly to glare at Jungkook when tapped her arm but was still laughing lightly.

"Go away," she mumbled. "This is embarrassing."

"Nah, it's endearing. Look, you're all red." He pointed out to her reddish cheeks. She stared at him, fighting the urge to knock his head for teasing her, and that seemed to shut him up but the trace of his smile was still there.