#74: 5 and up.

Chapter Seventy-Four: "5 and up."

"Come in, come in!" Rosé invited the BTS members inside the Blackpink house. As they came in, Jisoo joined her in to welcome them.

The girls greeted the seven men who returned the warm greetings as well with words and hugs. Jungkook pecked Rosé's lips before turning to greet Jisoo who returned his smile as well.

The BTS and Blackpink members had gathered at the Blackpink house to celebrate the achievements of theirs in the 2020s decade: The immensely successful comebacks of the two groups, record breaking solos of Rosé, Lisa and Jisoo, BTS Grammy nomination, Blackpink's new guinness record and Jisoo and Rosé's successful dramas. There were just too many reasons to celebrate. But ultimately, it was all just an excuse for them to get together.

"Where's Jennie noona and Lisa?" Jungkook asked, noticing their absence.

"Here!" Lisa yelled as the missing girls walked down the stairs to greet them. "We were putting on makeup."

"Makeup?" Jungkook deadpanned. "You're at home!"

"Hey, that doesn't mean-" Lisa started to argue but was cut off by Rosé when she reached the group.

"Liz please. I don't want you two arguing again."

"Yea or I'll throw both of y'all out of the house," Yoongi threatened and Lisa pouted. Jungkook on the other hand was all fine since he had the last word anyway because it meant he won (according to Jungkook's logic).

"We got food when we were on the way." Jin informed them as he and Hobi placed the bags of food on the dining table. "We thought it would be faster."

"That's great, what did you order?" Jennie asked, sitting down next to Lisa on the floor.

"Australian, is that okay?" Taehyung asked as he returned to the living room after placing the bottles of drinks in the fridge.

"PERFECT!" Rosé yelled. "Who's idea was that?"

"Yoongi hyung's," Taehyung answered and Rosé sent a flying kiss towards Yoongi. "You're the best oppa!" Yoongi sent her his gummy smile and a thumbs up.

"Okay enough. I'm the one paying so it would do you good to appreciate me more," Jungkook stood in front of her, blocking her view of Yoongi.

"Thank you, you jealous baby." She laughed before pressing a kiss to his lips. "Is that better appreciation?"

"Yep." He grinned, happy.

"I still don't know how they don't get sick of each other," Jisoo commented while making a disgusted face.

"When you're in love, you don't get sick of them unnie." Lisa remarked, turning to the eldest girl.

"Of course you would say that. You are another lovesick puppy," Jisoo waved her away, making her pout while the rest of them laughed.

"Okay enough talk," Jimin stopped their argument. "When is the cake being delivered? I thought Namjoon hyung asked for 5pm. It's already 5.15."

The group collectively looked at Namjoon who scratched his not-so itchy head with a sheepish smile plastered on his face.

"Right. The cake..." He trailed off. "I forgot."

"WHAT?"

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET CAKE?"

"KIM NAMJOON!"

Their voices overlapped with each other as they shouted in shock while Namjoon just stood there, pretending not to hear anything.

"Guys!" Taehyung shouted, stopping the chatter at once. "My friend has a bakery just around here. I get special treatment there. I'll order."

The group calmed down as Taehyung dialled on his phone, putting it on speaker. He introduced himself on the phone and asked for a Black Forest cake.

"Sure sir, what would you like the cake to say?" The attendant on the phone asked.

Taehyung blocked the speaker with his hand and whispered, "Do we want a talking cake?"

Jin slapped his arm and Jimin started laughing while Jisoo got the phone from the fellow 95-liner and spoke instead. "No, thank you. We would however like a delivery as soon as possible today. Thank you."

"Talking cake? Really oppa?" Jennie questioned while Taehyung shrugged innocently.

"It's fine. We've all had dumb moments in life." Hobi chirped. Count on our dear sunshine to save the mood. "I once searched for my phone with the flash of my phone." He shared in an attempt to divert their attention from Taehyung's funny mistake.

"Damn." Taehyung commented. "So where was it?"

Hobi stared at Taehyung for a second while the rest of them laughed at Hobi this time. "I tried. But I can't save you." He shook his head while Taehyung punched his arm.

"I was just joking!"

"Sure you were." Jin remarked sarcastically. As always - The king of mockery.

"Jungkook, can you help me with this?" Jennie asked, pointing to the table.

"Sure noona." He replied and proceeded to lift the table when Namjoon stopped him.

"It's too heavy, let me help."

"Nah." Jungkook waved a hand. "I'm the Golden maknae. I can do anything."

"Oh yeah?" Lisa challenged.

"Yea. Name one thing I can't do." He said confidently and the next moment, six different answers sounded, each one from each of his members.

"Talk to girls." Taehyung said.

"Multi-task." Hobi contributed.

"Not get on my nerves" Jin cut in.

"Do mental math." Namjoon twitted.

"Not doing stupid stuff that makes no sense," Yoongi said through a fake yawn.

"Be born in Busan first." This of course was Jimin.

"I am Jungshook." Jungkook commented, using the joke armies had used for quite long which made the others laugh at his expense. Well, except Lisa who was attending at the door.

"Is that the cake?" Jisoo asked and she shook her head in negative. She put up a little parcel wrapped in brown packaging instead as she closed the door after thanking the delivery man.

"What is that?" Namjoon asked and she grinned up at him before tearing the package open to reveal the box. It was Lego. Not even those teeny weeny 1000+ puzzles that teens played. It looked like building blocks for kids.

"It says age 5 and up..." Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"I'm part of the up!" Lisa said crossly.

Jungkook flicked her head. "I honestly doubt you're above five at this point."

"You're the younger than me by six months you dimwit." She retorted.

"And I'm still more mature than you." He shrugged.

"Really? Who's the one that drinks banana milk every other day?" She pointed out.

"At least I don't play with kids toys!" He shot back.

"See? This is why you're both kids." Jimin said as a matter of fact.

"You're the one to talk," Jin countered. "You're literally the baby of the group in terms of behaviour."

"But-" Jimin wanted to deny but Rosé stopped.

"Oh my gosh! We're all kids okay?" She said for compromise and then looked around before adding, "except Namjoon."