#22: Cheater.

Chapter Twenty-Two: "Cheater."

"OH COME IN, Jungkook," Jisoo welcomed the man at their doorstep.

"Hi noona, how are you" he asked politely as he entered the Blackpink house. And sure enough the walls and furniture was black and pink.

The walls were painted in baby pink with black roses designed on them. There was a pitch black cushion sofa in the middle that was decorated with shiny stones while a coffee table sat in the middle, reflecting light from the chandelier on top. The girls had a thing for posh stuff.

"I'm fine, sit down. I'll get Chae" Jisoo smiled gesturing towards the sofa when Lisa shouted from the kitchen.

"Unnie! I think Chae ate my nachos!"

"Gosh Lili, you ate her churros last week remember?" Jisoo shot back.

"You always take her side..." the maknae mumbled.

"Quit sulking and get Chae, Jungkook is here" Jisoo instructed.

"Jungkook?" she stuck her head out of the kitchen to find the other maknae. "Hey Jungkook!" she waved.

"Hey Liz" he smiled back.

It was funny how BTS assumed the Blackpink girls were intimidating at first but now Jungkook was now on first name or nickname basis. Hell, he had somehow managed to get the main vocalist of that band to be his girlfriend. He waited impatiently as he watched Lisa walk up the stairs to get his girlfriend, he really wanted to see her.

"Wait, Lili do not-" Jisoo started when Lisa screamed "PARK CHAEYOUNG!"

"-shout." Jisoo finished. "Gosh Lili, she just got back from the studio with a headache" Jisoo scolded. That caught Jungkook's attention. Did he just disturb from her rest?

"Yah Lalisa! What do you want?" Rosé asked, opening the door.

"Sorry honey, but you have a guest." Lisa apologised, gesturing down the stairs.

Jungkook watched his girlfriend descend down the stairs in her baby blue oversized hoodie which was so long that it almost covered her denim shorts she wore underneath. Her feet were covered in white fluffy bedroom slippers which had a bunny face and her hair was all over her face. He adored his cute little angel who stumbled down the stairs, rubbing her eyes. She blinked a few times, adjusting to the bright light of the living room and trying to see the figure in front of her. The moment she recognised her boyfriend she broke into a smile and wrapped her arms around his waist. Jungkook smiled, running his hand through her messy hair as he hugged her close. It didn't matter if it was two days or two months that they hadn't seen each other - it always felt like ages.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Not really, I wasn't actually sleeping. I was just in bed because of my headache." She replied.

Jungkook slowly leaned down, pressing his lips to hers. No matter how many times they kissed, it always sent sparks when their lips touched. Each time they kissed, the world seemed to fade away.

"Gosh my eyes!" Jennie exclaimed as she came down from her room, seeing the couple in a liplock. The couple chuckled breaking apart as Jisoo slapped Jennie's arm for ruining their moment. Lisa on the other hand was gushing over them.

"You guys will always be my otp!"

Rosé rolled her eyes before settling down with Jungkook beside her while Jennie sat on her other side. Lisa sat adjacent to Jungkook on the other couch, outstretching her legs on the seat while Jisoo went to the kitchen saying she will be back.

"Jisoo noona said you had a headache. Does it still hurt?" Jungkook asked, keeping his voice down so as to not disturb the other two girls who were watching 50 First Dates on the television.