#75: Never enough.

Chapter Seventy-Five: "Never enough."

"Is six a lot?" Namjoon asked out loud.

"Depends on the context." Yoongi said, not looking up from his phone. "Dollars? No. Murders? Yes."

Namjoon stared at him for a moment, feeling done with his hyung. "I was talking about the bowls for popcorn." He sighed, walking with two bowls filled with popcorn while Jennie and Jimin came with the other four bowls.

"NO!" Taehyung screamed when Jennie walked to the centre of the living room but she had already stepped on the area where he had told her not to.

"OH MY GOD! HOW COULD YOU KILL HIM? HE COULD HAVE HAD DREAMS AND GOALS! HE COULD HAVE A FAMILY WAITING AT HOME!"

Jennie looked at him bewildered. "It was just an ant..."

"What's with all the death talk today?" Hobi questioned as both Yoongi and Taehyung had brought it up. "It's not even Halloween."

"Yea if it was, you would have been hiding on the top of the cupboard in fear." Jin joked, his windshield wiper laugh resounding in the room.

"You're the one to talk oppa," Jennie turned to the eldest man.

"You shouldn't be talking either unnie." Lisa countered.

"As if you should," Jisoo joined in and Namjoon had enough.

"Ok, everyone stop talking!" He yelled and the commotion cleared at once. "Wait, where is Rosé and Jungkook?" He questioned as he looked around, immediately noticing the couple's absence.

"The manager called so they went to her room to answer it. I think it's about the reveal." Jimin answered.

"Reveal? Of their relationship?" Jisoo asked for confirmation and Jimin nodded in affirmation.

"I'm more scared for them honestly," Hobi shivered as he spoke.

"People love them though. Their ship is really popular," Taehyung said.

"There are also people who don't." Hobi reasoned.

"There already are people who hate them, and us, as individuals. Does it really matter?" Jennie shrugged.

"Yea. I mean I'd say fuck anyone who doesn't like me." Yoongi chipped in out of nowhere.

"Wow that's a lot of sex." Jungkook mused and Rosé immediately smacked his arm in response as they descended down the stairs.

"How did it go?" Namjoon asked. referring to the phone call.

"Both agencies talked and decided that we can reveal a month after our comeback." Rosé answered.

"And get this," Jungkook said excitedly. "They are allowing us a collaboration single!" Immediately, expressions of congratulations, surprise and enthusiasm filled the room.

"Oh my god! I've manifested this for years!" Lisa shrieked in happiness.

"How?" Rosé asked. "We got together last year."

"Just because you guys took so long doesn't mean I haven't shipped you guys before." The Blackpink maknae shrugged.

Rosé and Jungkook looked at each other, a little weirded out, and decided to ignore her as they settle down on the sofa.

"Guys! We need Soju!" Jisoo announced. "We forgot to stock up."

"The store is just down the corner. Someone can get it." Jennie said.

"Jungkookieeee~" Hobi sang and Jungkook immediately placed his hand in front of him in an 'X'. "Don't even look at me!"

Rosé got up sighing. If it went on like that, the store will be closed before one of them goes. "I'll go."

"It's dark though." Yoongi mused. "Do you want me to go with you?"

"I'll go!" Jungkook immediately stood up, grabbing his bucket hat while the rest of them snickered. He just stuck out his tongue before following Rosé out of the house.

"Chae," he called a few minutes into their walk while looking at his phone. "They just sent us a list of snacks they want us to buy as well."

Rosé raised her eyebrows and checked the group chat on her phone. "Gosh these people..." she shook her head. "I'm supposed to be the foodie here."

Jungkook laughed. "You still are, baby. But they really are annoying." He pulled her into the store.

"But we love them," she sighed.

Jungkook frowned. "We do?"

"Yes." She nodded affirmatively.

Jungkook slowly nodded. "Yea. Yea we do."

He got them a little basket while Rosé grabbed the items needed from the shelves. "Should we get this?" She pointed to a pack of prawn crackers.

"Sure," he tossed the pack into the basket. "Let's get banana milk too!" He grinned while adding a few bottles to the basket.

"You'll never change," she smiled as she brushed his bangs out of his face. His wide dimpled smile made him look so adorable that she couldn't help but press a kiss to his mouth.

"What did I do to get a sudden kiss?" He asked, happy.

"You were adorable," she replied and bumped her forehead with his. He held her face, pressing a kiss to the tip of her nose.

"We should pay for it." She said after a while and he pulled back nodding. The couple made their way to the self check out area. Rosé scanned the items while Jungkook placed them into the plastic bags. He carried the two bags, one in each hand as she paid.

Rosé reached her hand out to get a bag from him as they made their way out when he transferred both bags to the same hand and held her out-stretched hand instead.

"That's not what- okay." She blushed lightly as they walked hand in hand.

Jungkook laughed. "I can't believe even after so long, a mere hand holding can make you blush."

Rosé nudged him and wrapped her arm around his waist and he invited her embrace by draping his free arm around her shoulder.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered.

This made Rosé blush harder. It didn't matter if they had been together for over a year. He would still be able to make her shy.

"Why do you keep complimenting out of nowhere." She mumbled.

"Because you should be complimented!" He argued. "You're so beautiful that you deserve to hear that every second of your life."

"I love you." She looked up at him when they stopped at the door of the house.

"I love you too baby." He replied, bending his head down to kiss her. Her hand fisted his shirt as she tugged him to her and he dropped the bags in his hand before wrapping his arms around her waist, his hands curving at her hips.

Despite the hundreds of kisses they had shared before, it always felt new. He managed to feel the warm feeling envelope him every time his lips met hers. Each time she smiled, he felt himself melt away. Each time she touched him. he felt himself wanting to immerse himself in her. The emotions she evoked in him were beautiful.

Jungkook kissed her harder, pouring all his love into the kiss. Her hand buried in his hair, pulling him closer. She sighed against his mouth as his lips fused with hers.

"Have I told you I love you today?" He asked, pulling back and leaning his forehead on hers.

"Yea," She breathed as he caressed her cheek. "But what's one more time?"

"Never enough."