#17: Banana Milk.

Chapter Seventeen: "Banana Milk."

ROSÉ HAD A SMILE on her face throughout the drive. She was on such a happy mood that she did not even pester Jungkook on where they were going.

Jungkook glanced at her to find her eyes trained on him, a thoughtful smile adoring her face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Can't I?"

"I didn't mean that," he assured her quickly. He definitely wanted to be the only man who she obsessed over. "As much as I love your smile, it's making me nervous when you look at me like that."

Rosé chuckled. "I just want to look at you." she shrugged, not shifting her gaze elsewhere.

"Chae if you keep looking at me like that, I assure you, you will regret it" he warned, keeping his eyes on the road, occasionally looking at her.

"Why? What will you do?"

"This," he pressed a quick kiss to her parted lips which lasted for about a second before he went back to driving.

"Gosh Jungkook..." she muttered under her breath, the red hue on her cheek making her even more beautiful.

"See I told you,"

"You said I'd regret it," she reminded. "But I don't"

Jungkook's heart could no longer take it so he stopped the car once again at a corner before he crashed his lips on hers.

"You're going to be the death of me Chae" he murmured against her lips, feeling her smile through the kiss.

-

"Jungkook please," she pouted, clinging onto his arm.

Jungkook kissed her pout as he spoke, "alright, let's go."

She smiled in victory as she walked in step with him towards the water. They were at the beach and Rosé wanted to walk in the water.

Jungkook had first refused as it was a chilly night and he didn't want either of them to get sick but she knew his weakness. He could never resist her, never.

The two of them kicked off their shoes a safe distance from the water so that they won't get wet.

Rosé clasped her boyfriend's hand and dragged him to the water. She almost slipped in the wet sand but luckily Jungkook steadied her, his hands gripping her hips.

"Now don't go falling for me princess," he chuckled as she made a face.

She stared at him with a confusing look as she said, "You're really different from when I first met you."

"How so?" he questioned, wrapping his arm around her waist as they walked on the shore, the waves wetting their feet.

"You are a lot more confident, bolder and" she glanced at him before saying, "flirtier."

Jungkook laughed as he cleared her confusion. "Well, at first you were this pretty girl I met because I caused you trouble. So the guilt and my natural shyness made me awkward around you but now," he pulled her closer as he continued.

"Now, we both cleared that out and I got to know you more. You brought out those qualities out of me, the qualities that I normally make myself portray only on stage. I guess I am comfortable around you." he finished.

"Hmm so I guess I should get used to it?"

"Definitely, if anything, it might get worse" he joked before carrying her by the waist and spinning her around, her giggles resounding in the secluded corner of the beach, making him laugh as well.