#3: Fansé or supportive boyfriend?

Chapter Three: "Fansé or supportive boyfriend?"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Namjoon called through the door where Jungkook was working out. The moment the mention of his name reached his ears, he knew Namjoon was serious or worse angry. He must have done something.

"Yes hyung?" he answered as Namjoon entered the gym to see Jungkook with Jin, Taehyung and Jimin. He had brought along Yoongi and Hobi behind him as well. It was funny how even though they never meant to be together all the time, they always did.

"Look." Namjoon said, handing Jungkook his phone. He didn't sound angry but it was stern enough.

Jungkook took the phone as the vocal line gathered around him to see what it was. Yoongi and Hobi made no move to take a look but Hobi had a sympathetic smile while Yoongi just sighed, biting his lip.

Seems like they know Jungkook thought before bracing himself for whatever that lay ahead.

There it was, a twitter post from an army with a caption that said,

Fansé or supportive boyfriend? I am leaning towards the second option...

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the post that was the supposed 'evidence'. There it was, a screenshot of the live he did a few hours ago and behind him was the self-designed limited edition album and the original album of Rosé, stacked above another. It was so clear that no one could mistake the intricate designs on the cover. To make matters worse, the poster of Rosé in the limousine was folded neatly next to it but it was impossible to miss the unique visual of the newly debuted soloist.

Jungkook slapped his hand to his forehead. "I am so sorry hyung. I never thought about it," he replied, ashamed of himself. He was no longer a rookie. It was going to be 8 years into his career as an idol and he made a mistake that not even rookies would do.

"It's fine Jungkook, it was an honest mistake." Namjoon said, his previous fierceness disappearing as he sat across from his member.

"Yea at least you didn't dance around with her poster around your neck," Jin attempted a joke, which Jimin, Taehyung and Hobi laughed a little harder than the joke warranted but Jungkook appreciated the effort to make him feel better.

Namjoon cracked a smile before continuing, "Right but we have to solve it. We will do it together so don't worry about it"

"He's right, we are in this together. It doesn't matter who is the one in trouble, all seven of us will face it together." Yoongi assured him.

"Don't forget this is YG, he must have his ways. Let's just hope for the best." Jimin said, assuring the boys but he himself had no idea how it will all go down.

"That's right, now, shower and get dressed. We are going to YG with Bang PD. Dress well, YG takes neatness and discipline into account. Since we are the ones who is causing trouble to him and his artist, we better not make his opinion of us worse." Namjoon said, dispersing them but Namjoon's words was stuck in Jungkook's head.

We are the ones causing trouble to his and his artist...

his artist...

Rosé...

That was when he realised that he wasn't the only one in trouble. If anything it was worse for Rosé. She was innocent, minding her own business, trying to make her solo debut successful after the agency prevented her from releasing her music for so many years and he had just thrown a wrench in her career right when her solo career was blooming.

The past week, fans talked about her overwhelming success of surpassing the legendary Psy on Youtube, his own hyungs, RM and Suga on spotify and even many popular groups like Twice, EXO etc etc on many platforms despite being a female debut soloist.

But now? Those same people will insult her and her group, family, friends and everyone related to her. Jungkook felt terrible as he had just put their own career and another girl's career at risk. Hobi nudged him, questioning his sudden halt. He had not realised that he had stopped walking. The members look at him, concern marring their faces.

"Hyung what about Rosé-shi? Won't she have it worse?"

Yoongi sighed before replying. "She definitely will Jungkook-ah, society is more hostile towards women unfortunately. But as far as I've known, she is a strong woman."

"Kihyun is close to Rosé and he has spoken a couple times about her," Yoongi clarified as the members had surprise on their faces when he mentioned her as if he knew her.

"I've heard Jackson talk about her too. She's the take-it-easy type." Namjoon contributed to the conversation.

"Why were you even talking about her?" Hobi asked.

"She called him once when we were hanging out. Since he was driving, the call was connected via bluetooth to his car and I naturally heard their conversation. You know Blackpink members, they are intimidating as hell even in real life. It is like impossible to know them so naturally, I got curious."

"I feel really bad for her," Jin said, a little crestfallen.

They may not have had much interactions but they way she greets everyone with a smile on her face even if she was sick, the way she always bows down low whether it was a senior or a junior, the way their friends talk about her so highly, it was all enough to know what a humble and nice person she was.

"Well, we will have to apologise to her. We just dragged her deeper into this Rosékook thing," Namjoon said, sighing. He too was sorry for the girl. She had done nothing to deserve all that.

Jungkook noticed how he said we instead of blaming it on him even though he was the one at fault. He was thankful for his leader and his members who did not blame him as well. They never let him take anything alone, whether they were part of it or not.