Epilogue: 2042.

Epilogue: "2042."

"Dad!"

"Hello my little princess!" Jungkook scooped the little girl up into his arms. "How was school Hyejin-ah?"

"Boring. We played a guessing game." She replied.

"Didn't you have a math test today?" Jungkook questioned her response.

"Exactly."

Jungkook laughed at her joke before putting her down. She was witty like that.

"Hey dad!" Jungho called out to his father.

"Hey buddy!" Jungkook ruffled his hair. "How was the test for you?" He asked his 9 year old.

"Fine. The test was really easy," he shrugged. 

"Easy? Gosh you are so weird," Hyejin remarked.

"Says you!" Jungho shot back. "You're the weirdo who writes seven hundred words in an essay when they ask for two hundred!"

"Okay okay, stop fighting. Go and do your homework, I'll be back after taking a shower." Jungkook stopped the initiation of another one of their never-ending arguments, sort of like him and Lisa when they were younger. They just loved to pick on each other.

Jungho and Hyejin were 9-year old twins but no one would guess because they both inherited different features from their parents and of course because of their gender, they were easily distinguishable.

Jungho got his father's black hair while Hyejin was a brunette like her mother as their natural hair was dark brown. She had the same black eyes and set jaw like Jungkook while Jungho had the brown orbs of Rosé and a sharp nose like her. But both the twins had the same detached ear lobes and double eyelids from both their parents.

Just like their differences in terms of appearance, the two twins were contrasting in terms of character as well.

Jungho was the intellectual one like his mother. He was all about numbers and facts, naturally making him good at math and science. Hyejin was the carefree type like her father, not very inclined towards school. She however was very articulate and and a knack for languages. She would use words that are even too hard for their older brother, Subin.

Subin was Jungkook and Rosé's first child. He was 15 years old, born when the couple was 30. He was a handsome young lad with dark black hair and piercing brown eyes.

Unlike his sister who liked to write and his brother who loved to study, he hated anything to do with learning. He was the athletic type, a trait that both his parents shared but none of his siblings. He was also a mommy's boy, in contrast to Hyejin who was the daddy's girl. Jungho, on the other hand, was happy as long as no one disturbed him and let him read in peace.

Apart from all that, they had distinctive hobbies as well. Subin trained in soccer while Hyejin wrote. Jungho, apart from studying, had a knack for art. Each of the Jeon kids had completely contrasting abilities and interests but each of them were beautiful in their own way.

Despite these differences, one thing brought them together - music.

Subin was learning the piano while Jungho was training to be a guitarist. Hyejin sang. Of course, they all had their own dreams which they would work towards; Subin wanted to become a professional soccer player, Hyejin an author/singer/teacher (she kept switching her aims each day) and Jungho a neurosurgeon (it was astonishing as to how specific he was at that age), but apart from that, they wanted to create a band of their own.

The trio gave the couple immense joy as they shared their passion for music while also having their own ambitions in life. The determination and competitiveness was a common trait possessed by the family of five.