#47: I look ridiculous!

Chapter Forty-Seven: "I look ridiculous!"

"Chae, are you okay?" Jungkook asked, noticing her holding her stomach as she curled up into a ball on the bed.

"No. Second days are the worst." She grunted. She felt the bed dip beside her and a second later, his front was pressed to her back, his arm around her waist.

"Did you shower already?" she asked while turning to face him as she noticed his damp hair.

He nodded. "You were sleeping so I thought I'd go first." He was about to kiss her when she placed her finger on his lips, stopping him.

"You may have brushed but I haven't." she said and he laughed, slipping his hand under her shirt, rubbing circles in her back.

"Gosh keep doing that," she moaned, closing her eyes as his hand worked magic on her back pain.

"Baby you shouldn't make sounds like that when you're on your period at least for my sake." He said. Rosé frowned, deciphering his words before her mouth went into an 'O', realising what he meant.

"Perv." she flicked his nose.

"Perv? Excuse me? You turn me on and you can't even help me with-" he defended when Rosé put her hand over his mouth again.

"Is there any day where you stop talking like that?"

"Like what?" he smirked, pulling her closer.

"You know what I'm talking about..." she mumbled.

"No I don't. Care to enlighten me?" The mischievous glint in his eyes made his black orbs twinkle. Rosé smiled at that. She missed those expressive doe eyes looking at her as though she was the only one worth looking at; as though she held the galaxy in her eyes.

"I missed you." she said softly.

The teasing look in his face faded, replaced by a more softer and loving smile. "I missed you too." He leaned in when Rosé stopped him again but he just kissed her fingertips before moving them away. "I don't care babe." He whispered before kissing her and this time she didn't protest and kissed him back.

-

"Woah, this place is beautiful!" Rosé said, looking at the view from the top floor. The couple had gone out for a little date and just came back to their penthouse at night.

"You're beautiful." Jungkook kissed her cheek, hugging her from behind. Rosé rolled her eyes at his lame and overused line but smiled anyway. "Oh my gosh, I seriously missed you so much." He exclaimed, as though he just understood the real intensity of his own yearning for her.

"Really?" she asked, turning around.

"Yep. More than you know." He confirmed.

She snaked her arms around his neck and said, "Then, buy me ice cream."

"But it's night. You'll get sick Chae. Comeback is close," he reasoned, planting his hands on her hips.

"Please..?" she pouted, her eyes holding the charm that managed to move him almost every time.

Jungkook took her protruding lip into his and sucked on the soft rosy spot. "Tomorrow okay?" he compromised, pulling back.

"But I want it now..." she frowned.

"Not now Chae, understand okay? You're not a kid, you got to be responsible darling." he stroked her hair.

She pushed him away. "Go away."

Jungkook laughed before following her and pulling her back into his embrace. "Please baby, tomorrow."

"You call me baby but complain that I act like a kid..." she muttered under her breath but Jungkook heard it, making him chuckle as he pressed a kiss to her temple.