#67: Falling.

Chapter Sixty-Seven: "Falling."

"Oppa...." Rosé whined. "Don't be angry."

The rap line had come home to see Rosé in their living room, snuggled up against Jungkook. Namjoon and Hobi was ecstatic to see her, immediately wrapping her in their embraces. Yoongi however, proved to be tough. He raised an eyebrow before walking towards his room. Rosé followed him, pleading for him to forgive her while the rest of them were laughing at her misery, none of them helping her out. She pulled him forcefully before he entered his room to face her and flung her arms around his neck, her chin resting on his shoulder.

"Chae, let go." He ordered, not hugging her back, keeping his hands limp by the side, but she shook her head, not moving an inch.

"Don't make me push you off. Let go." He said again, sterner.

"I won't. Push me off if you want to." She refused.

His hands were set on her side and Rosé thought he actually was going to push her away but heaved a sigh of relief when his arms slowly wrapped around her. However when he did so, his hold was tight as though he didn't want to let go.

"I should throw you out of the window or something." He murmured.

She laughed. "Try it."

He rolled his eyes before they broke apart. "How are you now?"

"Better. Loads better," she replied.

He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and sighed. "Nothing is wrong with you okay? You're perfect."

She nodded, locking her arm between his. "Thank you. Now, let's go eat." 

He chuckled. "Your love for food never changes, does it?"

"Never."

-

"Have you told your members you're staying?" Jungkook asked as they lay on his bed, the night light allowing them to see each other.

"Yea, they're pleased we made up. I think they got tired of me staring at your picture all the time."

"Aww that's so cute my little baby." He cooed, rubbing his nose against hers. She swatted him away, laughing but turned serious as she addressed something she had been meaning to ever since she came.

"Before you agree to completely take me back," she started. "I need to tell you something."

"What? Did you cheat on me?" He joked.

She slapped his arm, making him wince. "I'm serious!"

"Okay okay," he turned on his side to face her. "What's the matter?"

"I don't think I can give... that to you yet..." she said evasively.

"Give me what?" He asked, confused.

"You know," she gestured to her body. "That."

"What? Sex?" He asked. She nodded timidly. He watched how her face grew anxious as she waited for his reply. Her eyes darted nervously and he broke into a smile.

"Did you really think I would be angry at that?" He asked softly as he smoothed a hand over her hair, smiling at her relieved face. "I don't care about all that. I'm in love with you, not your body."

He pulled her closer to him by the waist, his body heat warming her up. "We can always adopt kids if we want to when we get married. I just want a life with you."

"Honey, that is so sweet." She said, her eyes watering. "But don't worry, I'm not going to just live with this trauma. I'll get over it. We will have our own kids, one day, I promise. I just need some time." She brushed his bangs out his face.