#25: Rip my shirt off.

Chapter Twenty-Five: "Rip my shirt off."

"YOU'RE GOING TO the Met?" Jungkook asked, surprised at the news.

"Yea, but keep it to yourself. It's supposed to be a secret." Rosé said, licking her ice cream. They were currently at an ice cream parlour. It was a little shop at the secluded corner of the park. Since, no one seemed to be in the store, the couple decided to get a sweet treat for themselves.

"Sure but I don't get why they are so secretive about the attendance." Jungkook murmured, taking a bite of his own ice cream, mint chocolate.

"It's part of the fun. So that the audience would be excited and surprised when they see their celebrity walking down the Red Carpet."

"Well, I'll be excited to see you there in spite of whether I knew or not." Jungkook responded, winking at her. "But for real, I'm proud of, my fashion queen."

"Thank you Jungkook," she smiled. "Do you want to taste my ice cream? You said you've never tried butterscotch before."

"Sure," he replied but refused to take a bite from her cone that she extended towards him. "Nah, I'd rather improvise."

Before she understood she what he meant, he leaned forward and took her bottom lip stained with a speck of ice cream, into his own. Rosé's eyes widened as she froze at the sudden kiss.

"Mmm you're right, it is nice." Jungkook licked his lips, breaking away from her. Rosé opened her mouth to say something but decided against it and looked away instead, a red hue adorning her cheeks.

"Aw my baby is blushing," he teased, enjoying her shy state.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!" she called out, glaring at him but her glare made no effect on him as she couldn't stop the shy smile on her lips, making her stare lose its significance.

"You're beautiful." he said, caressing her blush-covered cheek.

"Thanks and you're annoying on the other hand," she joked, swatting hands away.

"You know darling? You keep putting me down like that but it's okay. I know you give me compliments in your head." he smirked. Rosé rolled her eyes at that but he wasn't wrong. She did compliment him in her mind but he didn't need to know that.

"Keep dreaming."

"Keep lying to yourself."

-

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Jin's voice sounded through her phone.

"Oppa!" she matched his enthusiasm as she spoke, happy to hear from the eldest brother. "What's up?"

"I made tteokbokki today, I thought you would like some," he said. "Do you want me to come over to pass it to you?"

"Ah, it's okay oppa. That would be too troublesome for you," she said though reluctant to let go of her offer to eat Jin's food. She loved his dishes more than anything but she didn't want him to waste energy just for her.

"Aish it's no trouble Chae, I made an extra portion for you."

"Alright if you insist, but stay put at home. I'll drop by at your dorm," she agreed.

"Ah really? Great. I'll see you then" Jin hung up, excitedly.

-

"Chae? Come in," Yoongi ushered her in, giving her a hug.

"Chaeyoung-ah, do you have time to eat with us?" Jin asked.

"Sorry oppa, I need to head out for work," she apologised.