#69: Muscle bunny.

Chapter Sixty-Nine: "Muscle bunny."

Rosé huffed as she plonked herself onto the sofa in the living room beside Jimin. "Love is dead. Never existed. I gave all my love and he just betrayed me."

"Damn. What's wrong? Did Jungkook do something?" Jimin asked, taken aback by her weird behaviour.

"Yes he did!" She said.

"Tell me what he did. I'll smack his head." Jimin turned to face her properly.

"He stole my chocolate bar." She complained, pouting.

"Are you kidding me?" He deadpanned.

"No I'm not!" She exclaimed.

"I actually thought he did something serious." Jimin rolled his eyes as he got up to get the remote from the top shelf. Rosé giggled as she saw him struggle to get it. He even tiptoed but to no avail.

"Yah! Don't laugh, you're shorter than me!" He turned to her.

"She's tall for a girl hyung," Jungkook defended her, walking towards them as he helped Jimin take the remote. Rosé grinned and opened her arms and he quickly hugged her, lifting her up and kissing her.

"Thought you were mad at him?" Jimin raised an eyebrow when Jungkook and Rosé settled onto the sofa again.

"Nah, I'm fine now." She dismissed.

"Being 5'8 is so hard," Jimin complained as he sat down next to the couple.

"I know," Jungkook said gravely. "I remember in fourth grade, I couldn't reach anything."

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jimin yelled, elongating his name.

"Damn, I didn't know this amount of rage could fit in such a tiny man," Jungkook whispered to Rosé who burst into laughter while Jimin yelled out his name again. Well, the maknae loved to annoy his Jiminie hyung.

"Why do you keep annoying me?" Jimin questioned.

"Because I like you hyung," Jungkook wrapped his arms around him gave him his cute bunny smile which made Jimin almost give in. Emphasis on almost because he shrugged the maknae's hug off. Just as Jungkook was about to hug him again, Taehyung walked came down from his room.

"Going somewhere hyung?" Jungkook asked upon looking at his weird denim outfit.

"Yep, meeting my wooga squad." He replied, making the trip collectively roll their eyes. "Well goodbye rosie. Jk stop sulking, I'll buy you banana milk." This made Jungkook grin immediately. Taehyung then turned to his fellow 95-liner and said, "bye little bro."

Jimin narrowed his eyes at him. "We are literally the same age..?"

"Yea but you're tiny so I think it fits." Taehyung said and immediately dashed out of the dorm yelling, "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

Jimin let out an exasperated sigh while the 97-liners laughed when a noise sounded from Namjoon's door. The trio simultaneously turned to look at the wooden door of his bedroom. The door knob was rattling for a few seconds before Namjoon's voice sounded through the door.

"It's stuck."

"IT'S WHAT?" Jin screamed. He must have been hanging out with Namjoon in his room.

"It's just a jammed door hyung, you don't have to be panic. Act normal please," Namjoon said slowly at Jin's overreaction.

"The most normal thing for me to do in this situation is panic. So technically I can panic." Jin reasoned.

"No," Namjoon denied. "Act the way you do on a normal day."