#14: Pillow Talk.

Chapter Fourteen: "Pillow Talk."

ROSÉ DID NOT SLEEP that night. She glanced at Lisa next to her. She would probably be able to help her out but she was too out. Jungkook's words replayed in her mind again and again.

I like you

You don't have to say anything now

Just know that I'm serious about you

How serious was serious? How will that affect their careers? Will their agencies allow? What will the fans say? Will they hate her? Numerous questions buzzed in her hair that she could literally hear her brain whirring in her head. But the most important question was:

Did she like him?

He was kind, caring, humble and a gentleman. He could bring out both the playful and adult side in her. It was a good balance. Most importantly, he treated her with respect. But did she truly like him? Or was it all the shipping that was getting to her?

She groaned, not being able to answer a single question she had. She tossed and turned in her bed, sleep miles away and for the second time that day, she asked,

What are you doing to me Jeon Jungkook?

-

Rosé squinted her eyes as the sunlight streamed into the room, awaking her from her slumber.

"What time is it" Lisa asked from next to her, almost grimacing due to her hangover.

"Like 7am?"

"Gosh hangovers are the worst" Lisa complained, lying back down, stuffing a pillow on her face. Rosé herself wasn't that good. She didn't have a hangover but she did have a headache due to the disturbed sleep she had the previous night.

"What are you doing Liz?" Rosé asked as she watched Lisa speak to the pillow which was indecipherable to the human ear.

"I can't talk to a pillow?"

"Stop your pillow talk and get up, I'll get you hangover pills" Rosé said, snatching the pillow on her face.

"I love you Rosie. You're the best person in this whole wide world!"

"That's encouraging" Rosé said flatly as she wondered why her mornings and nights were now spent on taking care of her drunk friends.

Just as she helped Lisa get up and gave her the pill and a glass of water, the doorbell shrieked which made Lisa groan, covering her ears. Her headache was probably made worse by the piercing sound.

Rosé rubbed the tiredness off her eyes before opening the door to reveal two men in a black and white uniform with a cart that contained baskets of flowers, too many for even three people to hold.

"Morning ma'am, we were instructed to deliver this," one of them said and the other man silently brought in the baskets into the room, placing it on the couch in the entrance. Rosé was too slow to process everything as she dumbly watched the two men go in and out her room to place more baskets. After they were done with the last basket, the taller man handed her a letter and left with his companion. Rosé curiously opened up the envelope to find a greeting card which had a glittery floral design on the cover.

Roses for Rosie...

~JK

Rosé glanced at the flowers baskets and realised each basket was filled with different coloured and types of flowers. But they all had one thing in common. They each contained a single red rose which were surrounded by the other flowers. Rosé could not even appreciate it properly as Lisa shouted, looking at the flower-filled room.