Bonus [5]: All the same.

Bonus Chapter 5: "All the same."

"Gosh mom, why do you always make me go to Subin oppa's soccer matches?" Hyejin groaned when Subin raced into the house.

"Because you love your brother," Rosé replied, walking towards the house as well, with Hyejin by her side.

"Then why don't you make him come to my orchestra concerts?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Because I love your brother." Rosé answered and immediately entered the house leaving behind a confused Hyejin who had not understood that her mother had just roasted her. Well, she was not that bright.

"Hey babe," she said to Jungkook and continued upon seeing the people on the couches. "and the people who don't live here."

"Hey honey, come in!" Jungkook called before going back to playing poker with his fellow bandmates. Well technically ex-bandmates since they had disbanded.

"Hey Princess!" The rest of them called in unison.

The six of them practically lived in the house. They visited Jungkook and Rosé at every chance they had. Whenever they wanted to hang out as a group, it was always the young couple's house because Jungkook's lazy ass refused to leave the house. Rosé loved to act annoyed at them for it but they all knew she loved having them over.

Rosé nagged at Subin to go take a shower which he did reluctantly as she had interrupted his conversation with his favourite uncle, Taehyung. The two got along so well that Subin had even ditched his friend's party to visit Taehyung when he asked to watch Finding Dory, a movie Subin hated because he viewed it to be pointless.

"Ok honey, before you freak out I-" Jungkook stood up to explain something but it was too late when a furry ball jumped at her.

She shrieked. "What the hell?"

"It's a dog," He grinned sheepishly.

"Oh very clever. I should send you to kindergarten so they can give you a sticker for identifying a damn dog!" She said, sarcasm dripping in her tone while the older six men laughed.

"Okay I'm guessing I'm in trouble," Jungkook said slowly.

"Oh you're guessing? How could you adopt it without asking me?"

"Can we really not do this i'm front of our guests?" He gestured to his friends.

"Guests? They've witnessed worse. Way worse." She raised an eyebrow.

"She's right. I once watched you guys fight each other like bulls for the last slice of pizza. I don't think this is more embarrassing than that," Jin chuckled.

"Alright fine," Jungkook turned to Rosé. "I'm sorry but I was out with Jungho this morning and he suggested buying the dog. I mean come on! It's the twins' thirteenth birthday next week! They're becoming teenagers!" He explained.

"But you should have discussed it with me first!" She exclaimed.

"I know, I'm sorry but hey. We've been thinking about this for a while now. You were the only not really enthusiastic about the idea," He replied.

"That's because I know I'll be the one who will be taking care of it!" She shot back.

"Of course not, I'll help. The kids will too!" He tried to make her understand.

"The last time you said that was when we bought those fishes and then when we adopted the hamster and guess what? I'm the one doing everything for those animals!"

"Baby, it'll be different. Please," he wrapped an arm around her waist, trying to pacify her as he kissed her cheek.

"Hey we're still here!" Hobi yelled.

"Not like you haven't seen us kiss before," Jungkook shrugged but pulled away anyway.

"You and I are going to have a long talk after this," she said sternly.

"Can we let this be? I feel like it will be really long." He asked.

"We sure can!" She said with fake excitement. "Provided you sleep outside!"

"Someone's in trouble," Jimin sang and immediately got hit by the card that Jungkook had thrown in his direction. Many years could pass, but they would still be the same. And Jimin will always fall of the chair.

-

This is officially goodbye in this story. Rosé and Jungkook's story has been told.

I hope you guys enjoyed this little fan fiction. I tried my best to balance out romance, friendship, heartbreak, drama and love together.

All your support has been overwhelming and I'm so grateful for that. I love y'all sm❤️ Thank you really. Your comments really made me persevere through this despite the times when I thought of giving up as it was a little hard as I'm no professional. Anyway, I'm glad I did this and I'm grateful for every reader, whether you're an interactive one or a silent one.

I had a lot of fun writing this story and hence I'm not giving up this hobby. Do check out my ongoing book 'Tender Trifles of Love." It is also an Rosékook fanfiction (+ a few more, see below) so read if the plot appeals to you. You don't need to force yourselves to read if you don't want to. Nevertheless, thank you so much my wonderful readers.

Love y'all so so so much❤️
Goodbye.
Shameless promo below