#40: What's with you and Twice girls?

Chapter Forty: "What's with you and Twice girls?"

"Come in..." Rosé drawled out, hearing the familiar ringing of the doorbell of her studio while she worked on their new comeback. She pressed the button which allowed the door to slide open, revealing Jeon Jungkook looking good in his button-up shirt and denim jeans.

"Jungkook?" She smiled, immediately stepping into his inviting arms.

"Tired?" he asked, inhaling her fruity scent of green apples. He seriously wondered if her soap or shampoo were apple flavoured but it seemed unusual.

"Yea..." she sighed.

"Well, I can help you with that." He pressed his lips to hers, feeling her smile through the kiss. His arms gripped the back of her thighs and hoisted her up into his arms, making her wrap her legs around his torso. The sudden move made her gasp, her back hitting the wall as he used the surface for support. She moaned as his mouth travelled down her neck, stopping at the base. His hands wasted no time to slip under her shirt, skimming her bare skin.

"Jungkook, we can't." She hissed but was reluctant to push him away.

"Why baby? My parents aren't here and the walls are soundproof this time," he said, and fit his mouth to hers in a rough kiss to prevent her from saying anything.

"Someone will see us..." she insisted, trying to contain the sounds of pleasure that threatened to escape her mouth.

His hands cupped her bosom while he kissed right down to her cleavage. "No one knows your password," he reminded.

"And? There are CCTVs in the studio Jungkook," she said, her hands prying his face from her chest, making him look at her.

"Fine we can continue this somewhere else," he told her. He grabbed her bag and shrugged it onto his shoulder and switched her position to carry her bridal style, making her squeal.

"Jungkook!" she laughed as he walked out of the studio towards the parking lot. "What if someone sees us?"

"It's eleven Chae, there's barely anyone in the building." He assured her, getting onto the elevator. "Now let's go!"

-

"Who's place is this?" she asked as they reached the place Jungkook drove to.

"Cmon," he clasped her hand and led her in.

He passed her a card and she tapped it, the doors opening for them to enter. The house was beautiful. The walls of the living room were painted in different shades of grey, roses in black embedded on the surfaces. In the centre of the ceiling, hung a chandelier, brightening up the entire living room. The couches were in dark grey, stones lining in the curves and dips of it. In the centre, was a shiny black coffee table which had drawers in it. There were LED lights in the lengths of the ceiling which lit up in 3 colours, white, yellow and dim blue.

"Like it?" He asked from behind as he watched her admire the house.

"Like it? I love it!" she exclaimed. Jungkook smiled, relieved to hear that. His arms wrapped around her narrow waist in a back hug and he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Well it's ours," he declared.

"Really?" she asked excitedly for confirmation, craning her neck to see him. Jungkook kissed the side of her head as he confirmed.

"Really."

He grasped her hand again saying, "I'll show around."

Rosé followed and checked out the 5-story penthouse. Jungkook led her to the kitchen which was blue themed, the cabinets were in warm blue while the walls were in light blue. He then pulled her over to the lounge at the other side of the first floor. "See this? This could be where we can spend some time together when we want some peace and quiet," he waved his hand at the spacious room filled with couches, bean bangs and cushions. It even had a glass door which led outside. He opened the door which revealed a clearer view of the huge pool at the side of the house.