#35: Girl Talk.

Chapter Thirty-Five: "Girl Talk."

"You alright Chae?" Jisoo asked, noticing Rosé and Jennie walking into the house. Rosé's lips were turned down in a frown and her eyes showed a sad expression. Though Jennie was tired as well, Rosé looked upset more than tired.

"Yea..." She droned, plinking herself onto the couch, beside her eldest unni while Jennie sat next to Lisa on the other couch.

Lisa leaned forward, examining Rosé's face and snapped her fingers in realisation. "I know this look. This is Rosie's I-miss-my-boyfriend look!" Rosé waved her hand, dismissing what she said but the faint blush that crept up her cheeks was enough to tell the girls that she was indeed sad because she missed Jungkook.

"Gosh, this couple." Jennie giggled. "At this point, I won't be surprised if he popped the question soon."

"He did actually." Rosé said as a matter-of-factly, thinking back to when Jungkook asked her to marry him.

"WHAT!" The chorus of her members' shocked voices made her wince.

"When did he propose?" Jisoo asked.

"Two weeks ago." Rosé said, a little shyly. That was the last time she saw him till then.

"TWO FUCKING WEEKS AND YOU TELL ME NOW?" Lisa demanded. "What happened to our soulmate connection?

"Yah never mind that!" Jennie said impatiently before turning to their main vocalist. "What did you say?"

"One day." Rosé replied confidently. "I said I'll marry him one day."

"Wah!" Lisa said, fanning herself. "To be this sure of your relationship is a blessing Park Chaeyoung."

"True, you better not break up with such a man. He would turn the world upside down for you." Jisoo held Rosé's hand. She had seen firsthand, how whipped Jungkook is for their member. There was no doubt that he loved her more than himself.

"I won't. He is my everything." Rosé's eyes shone with love.

"Oh my god, I think I need a tissue." Jennie commented dramatically. "Our little one has grown up."

Rosé laughed. "Enough about me. What happened to Kai oppa and you? Has he popped the question yet?"

"Not yet, I don't think I want him to just yet either." Jennie answered.

"Why not?" Lisa asked. "I thought you loved him."

"I know Liz, I just want to be sure. I want it to happen at the right time. Right now? Too soon." Jennie explained and the rest did not push it. Rosé focused on Lisa instead.

"How about you and BamBam?" Rosé smirked.

"Yah! We are just friends." Lisa lied through her teeth. Well not exactly. They were friends but she liked him. BamBam did not feel the same way though. At least that was what she assumed.

"Come off of it!" Jennie snapped. "It's clear as day. You like him. He likes you."

"No he doesn't..." Lisa looked down.

"But you do?" Rosé asked again.

"I never said that!"

"You didn't have to! It's written all over your face." Rosé pointed out, making her groan.

"Let's not talk about it." Lisa said, turning her attention to the TV. For the benefit of their maknae, the older girls did not bother her as well, giving her time.

-

"Rosie?" Lisa called.

"Come in!" Rosé said and stopped strumming her guitar. Lisa walked in, closing the door behind her, and sat opposite her.

"What's wrong Lili? It's almost 2am." Rosé asked, placing the guitar down and moving closer to her twin who had an uneasy expression. It was one thing for Rosé to stay awake. She almost always slept late but Lisa wasn't like that. She slept early and woke up early.

"I couldn't sleep and I heard you playing the guitar so I came over." Lis explained. "Thought you'd be up for some girl talk." Rosé opened her arms and Lisa crashed into them, hugging her torso. Rosé rubbed her back, holding her against he body. "Is this about BamBam."

Lisa laughed. "Wow we really are soulmates." She commented at how accurately Rosé guessed.

"Did he do something?" Rosé asked.

"No no." Lisa shook her head. "He didn't do anything. I just..."

"You like him, don't you?" Rosé asked though she already knew the answer.

"I shouldn't." Lisa whispered.

"That was not my question. Do you like him?" Rosé repeated.

Lisa was silent for a while before she decided to admit what she had refused till then. Who else could she confess to? Rosé was the most trusted person for her.

"I do."

Rosé sighed, patting her head. "Don't worry, confessing is the hard part. After that, you'll find a way to deal with it."

"But I haven't confessed to BamBam yet. He doesn't like me, does he?" Lisa looked up at her.

"Liz, I'm one hundred percent sure he does like you. The way he cares for you and his generous skin-ship all points to it."

"But he's generous with skin-ship with you too!" Lisa protested.

"Aww jealous?" She teased. It was time to give back to all the times Lisa made her life a living hell by teasing the shit out of her with Jungkook.

"NO!" Lisa denied, a little too quickly. "You're teasing me for all the times I did aren't you?"

"Yep! It's payback sweetie." Rosé smirked. "But for real, BamBam and me have nothing between us except friendship because he likes you girl. Not me, you!"

"But what happens to our friendship? What if he rejects me or we break up? I don't want our friendship to go down the drain." Lisa questioned.

"You know what Jungkook said when we were talking about you two?"

"Yea?"

"He said to go for it. If both of you don't make a move, your friendship will lose its strength sooner or later. The tension between you will become suffocating at one point. At least acknowledging it will help you come to an understanding together and have less risks of destroying your friendship." Rosé repeated Jungkook's words from the day they started dating.

"How so? If we ignore it, why would our friend weaken?" Lisa asked.

"How long has it been since you and BamBam talked?" Rosé raised an eyebrow.

"Umm like two months?" Lisa answered questioningly?

"And why is that? You guys used to make sure to at least call once every two weeks." Rosé asked again.

"I-uh- we're just busy..." Lisa made an excuse.

"Really? He called me two days ago because he was bored after practice. You went out with Minnie to the theme park yesterday. But you guys were too busy to give a call that would only last a few minutes?" Rosé asked, sceptical.

Lisa fell silent, realising that what Rosé said was right. Something was off between them. They weren't close as they used to be. They did not share things with each other like they used.

"Guess I just lost one of my best friends..." Lisa trailed off.

"You will if you don't do anything about it," Rosé said softly. "It's all in front of you Liz, don't ignore it."

Helloooo! Sorry, no romance but you have Chaelisa to fill up for it :D Hope you like it. Jungkook will be back next chapter don't worry. Rosékook will come around.