#70: Daddy.

Chapter Seventy: "Daddy."

"Why are your shoes wet?" Rosé asked when Jungkook entered the private room of the restaurant. The 97-liners were gathering for a little get-together as a group for completely no valid reason and Rosé was the first one there owing to her shoot being only a ten minute drive from the place.

"There was a puddle." He answered, shrugging his jacket off.

"And you stepped on it because..?"

"There was a puddle?" He said uncertainly, grinning weirdly.

Rosé raised her eyebrows before saying, "Fair enough." She wrapped her arms around his torso, hugging him. His arms wounded around her back, resting his chin to the side of her head.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." She said, inhaling his intoxicating scent, immersing herself in him.

"Separate will you?" an voice sounded. The couple pulled back to see Jaehyun standing there looking annoyed.

"Hey!" Jungkook called.

"Hey yourself," Jaehyun rolled his eyes. "You used to call me everyday just to rant when she broke up with you but after she came back, you haven't given me a single call."

Rosé laughed while Jungkook let go of her to comfort Jaehyun. As she was watching them, an arm slung around her shoulder.

"Hey princess," BamBam greeted her. "Are they fighting over your boyfriend not calling him?"

Rosé looked startled. "How did you know?"

"Because Jaehyun complained about it to everyone who listened. He just pours it out like we're all his therapists or something," he replied.

"Good for him," she responded. "Where is Yugyeom?"

As if on cue, the man walked in. He grinned at them while pocketing the keys of his car. "I'm here!" He said excitedly. "This idiot was impatient to get over here so I dropped him off before going into the parking." He explained, referring to BamBam who just grinned at him.

"Are we the only ones here?" He asked, looking around and completely ignoring Jungkook and Jaehyun. Jungkook was trying to make it up to Jaehyun by trying to feed him a little jam cake but spilled it on Jaehyun's shirt instead which made him scream.

BamBam nodded. "Looks like it."

"DK and The8 aren't coming. They've got schedules. Mingyu said he'll be here within five minutes. Eunwoo is running late so probably ten minutes. Chris is riding with Mingyu if I'm not wrong." Rosé provided them with information.

"Why is Mingyu coming?" BamBam asked.

"Coz he's our friend you idiot." Yugyeom said, not expecting such a question. "Why? Did you guys get into a fight or something?"

"No, no." BamBam denied quickly. "It's not that. I was just wondering how he was free when two of his members are busy."

"Well, they are focusing on solos and subunits. So it's probably that." Rosé said thoughtfully.

"We're here!" Mingyu announced, entering with Bangchan.

Rosé ignored Mingyu and directly jumped into the arms of her Australian brother. Straykids was one of her favourite bands and she was well acquainted with all the members.

Bangchan, or Chris as she liked to call him by his English name, and Felix were really close to her due to their similar nationalities and immediately clicked. The one other member she was close to was Hyunjin, mainly because he loved to talk in English to her and they started conversing from then.