#41: Kings and Queens.

Chapter Forty-One: "Kings and Queens."

"We're here Chae," Rosé's manager, Sungyeon said. She nodded, getting herself ready. She was in a limousine, arriving at the Golden Disc Awards. Each of her other members were in their own separate limousines as well. At one end was Lisa's vehicle, while the other was Jisoo. In the centre was Jennie and Rosé's cars. The chauffeur opened the door for her and she took the cue to exit the vehicle.

The moment the girls simultaneously stepped out, cheers erupted from the fans and reporters, the camera flashing and the combined voices of the reporters and screams of blinks made it impossible to hear. Rosé led the way, with Lisa and Jisoo slightly behind her at either sides while Jennie brought up the rear, directly behind Rosé. Rosé had a worn red body-con dress that's touched the floor. It had a long slit that exposed her bare long leg which showed off her YSL strap up heels. The dress was strapless and backless, sequinned with rhinestones. Her blonde hair was curled at the ends, perfecting the look.

Jennie had worn a similar maxi dress which was in dark blue but it hugged her till her waist and flowed down the rest of her body, her footwear completely hidden, making her look as though she floated. Her dress had a spaghetti strap, showing off her flawless skin on her arms.

Lisa and Jisoo had both worn mini designer dresses but in differing colours. Lisa had on a deep purple dress which hugged her body perfectly, showing off her figure. Her chocolate brown hair was identical to Jennie's hair colour except that Lisa's was curly but Jennie's was paper straight.

Jisoo's dress was in forest green, full-sleeved and cuffed at the end. The dress was slightly longer than Lisa's as it was a free flowing style. It had a belt to keep it in place and a sweetheart neckline, emphasising the Dior sponsored necklace. In short, the ladies looked stunning.

They waved as they made their way gracefully down the red carpet, Jisoo and Jennie opting to be the smiley ones while Lisa and Rosé took up the more charismatic and confident roles. They then stepped up the stage where the interviewer was introducing them and complimenting their looks.

"The Kpop Queens are finally here to get it all started! How does it feel to be at your first award show of the year?" The interviewer asked, handing the microphone to Rosé. As the one incharge of interviews and speeches, Rosé answered him.

"It's thrilling that we finally will be able to see our Blinks and meet our friends here. We are really excited to perform. Though we are performing our songs from 2020 since we did not have a group comeback this year, we are still pretty excited as we had not attended any award shows last year so it would still be pretty recent I hope," Rosé laughed at the end.

The interviewer asked a few more questions where they answered in the vaguest way possible as most of the questions were about upcoming projects of Blackpink which they were careful not to spoil.

"Ah, BTS is here. Shall we get a picture of the Kings and Queens together before we get on with BTS' interview?" The interviewer asked to no one in particular and gestured for the men to take their place beside them.

Lisa quickly exchanged places with Rosé such that Rosé was the one beside their seniors. Jin walked over first and the other members filed over in two rows. Jin gave her a discreet wink before placing a hand over her upper back to pose for the picture while the rest of them put their arms over the ones beside them.

Rosé was worried about the fans' reactions to Jin's arm around her but realised it was better him than the maknae line. The ship of Rosé and Jin, though existent, was not very popular which was the complete opposite for the maknae line so she let it be and smiled at the camera.

After the picture was taken, Blackpink bowed to them and proceeded to leave the stage when Rosé felt a hand over hers. Jungkook smiled at her, briefly holding her hand before letting go. Luckily, the gesture was hidden behind Namjoon's back so they were on the clear from the public's view.