#15: I am always salty, it's my nature.

Chapter Fifteen: "I am always salty, it's my nature."

"ROSÉ!"

Rosé who had just finished her shoot for the and was resting, turned to look at the owner of the voice.

"Yugyeom?" She was surprised to see the man in Busan. The two 97-liners shared one of Yugyeom's signature lung-tightening hugs.

"Damn what you doing here?" Rosé asked as she packed up, ready to leave.

"We -BamBam and I- came on a road trip and we remembered Jungkook and his members were in Busan. So we decided to visit when we ran into your members in the same hotel. They said you were here so I thought I would come and pick my lovely friend up while BamBam chatted up with his childhood friend who calls his sister" he rolled his eyes at the end, making Rosé laugh.

They were all done with BamBam and Lisa insisting that their relationship was platonic. Rosé was not the one to ship people just because they are close and are of the opposite gender. Like even she was friends with men. Yugyeom was a very good example.

Yugyeom and Rosé had met through BamBam and Lisa and got almost inseparable at one point. Their friendship involved a lot of skinship and the two even had sleepovers before. But there was nothing romantic about it. So Rosé understood, she really did.

But Lisa and BamBam were clearly forcing themselves to stay clear of that option even though they both clearly wanted it, probably not wanting to ruin their friendship. The sexual tension that evolved between them sometimes, the eye contacts that lasted a tad bit longer and the longing when the both mention or look at each other, it all pointed to one thing which the two were unwilling to conform to.

"But enough talk about them, what's happening with you? Anything new?" he asked, pushing the key into ignition as Rosé sat next to him in the passenger's seat. Rosé's mind drifted to Jungkook at the question. Should she tell him? He was like her brother after all. The two almost never kept secrets from each other.

But Jungkook and Rosé were in an uncertain stage. She did not even know what their relationship was categorized as. They were not dating but they were not exactly just friends either.

"Apart from my dating scandal? Nope." she decided not to spill anything for the time being.

He would probably be the first to know if something happened between her and Jungkook anyway. Even if she didn't tell him, Jungkook will. Yugyeom was really close to him as well. And she was right, Jungkook had.

"Really? No flowers? Greeting card?"

Rosé's eyes widened. "Oh my god, he already told you?"

"Told me? I was the one who gave him the idea girl" Yugyeom laughed.

"Seriously?"

"Yea, from the day he met you in YG, he had been going on and on about you but he claimed it to be guilt because he ruined your solo-" when Rosé cut in.

"But he didn't"

"Yea but it did provide some damage. Anyway, last week I was in dance practice and he called me like thirteen times that our choreographer got annoyed and released us early. So I called him back and he told me he likes you and asked me what you liked etc etc" Yugyeom explained.

"Damn, was the kiss your idea too?"

"WOAH WHAT? KISS? ARE YOU KIDDING? THAT MOTHERFUCKER NEVER TOLD ME"

"Shit. Don't freak out, it was on the cheek" Rosé calmed him down.

"Girl, it's Jungkook. He is an amateur in romance. He had NEVER dated before. That guy kissed your cheek, he's not playing" Yugyeom wagged his index finger.

Rosé collapsed into a thoughtful silence. The fact that she was his first, made her smile. It made her feel special. She was also glad that the kiss was unscripted. It meant it was genuine, from Jungkook without anyone's input.

-

Yugyeom and Rosé were walking towards Rosé's room when they ran into Yoongi and Jungkook. Rosé waved at them and noticed Yugyeom was opening his mouth ready to shout and she immediately clamped his mouth shut with her hand.

"You better keep that information to yourself" Rosé said quietly through gritted teeth, referring to the kiss.

Yugyeom's eyes widened and he nodded. Instead, he hugged Jungkook and greeted the older member as well. Jungkook incredulously at Rosé and Yugyeom, probably questioning Rosé's action earlier but she just shrugged and gave him an innocent smile.

Yoongi went on into his room after a little chat with the newcomers in the hallway while Yugyeom dragged his two best friends into Rosé's room. It was around 10 at night already but none of them were in the mood to sleep.

"Where's BamBam?" Jungkook asked, taking a churro from the plate and biting into the sugary treat.

They were seated on her bed, Jungkook and Rosé side-by-side against the wall while Yugyeom sat across from them.

"He was with the girls when I left to pick up Rosé," Yugyeom said, his mouth full which made Rosé make a face at him.

"Yea but Lisa would have probably fell asleep though, she can't really stay awake for long. What will he be doing if she's asleep?" Rosé asked and as if on cue, the man walked in.

"BamBam!" Rosé yelled, opening her arms from where she was seated, to welcome her friend she hadn't seen in forever. She missed the man a lot. She wasn't as close to him as she was to Yugyeom but they were closer than many.

"Princess!" he matched her enthusiasm, stepping into her arms as she gripped onto him.

She must have squeezed too tight because he laughed and said, "Yea yea I missed you too" trying to pry her off his chest. When he realised the girl won't be letting go anytime soon, he went slack, lifting her up and taking her place in the bed with her on his lap while she continued to hug him like a life-size teddy bear.

It was quite normal for her Yugyeom and BamBam. It was something BamBam did with Lisa too though not Yugyeom and Lisa as they weren't exactly close. Nevertheless, skin-ship was nothing to them. But this sparked a little jealousy from Jungkook's side, unknown to Rosé but Yugyeom caught up as he saw Jungkook's eyes avoiding the two.

Yugyeom nudged one of BamBam's long legs with his foot. He signalled with his eyes towards Jungkook and a wave of realisation hit BamBam. He looked at the girl in his lap who had her eyes closed and realised she wasn't trying to make him jealous or anything. She was just doing it coz she missed him. She was innocent.

"Just a sec Princess, I need to get some water" BamBam made up an excuse to get her off him so that his dear friend, Jungkook won't kill him later. She obliged and got off him, crawling off him and settling down there, this time closer to Jungkook.

That seemed to make Jungkook's mood visibly better and Yugyeom sighed in relief as BamBam came back after forcing a glass of water into his throat so as to keep up the excuse.

"Is Lisa asleep?" Rosé asked, adjusting herself on the bed and pushing off Yugyeom's legs from her lap which he playfully placed on Rosé again, making her roll her eyes.

"Yea, not Jennie noona and Jisoo noona though. They're both still in Lisa's room playing poker," BamBam replied, throwing her a can of beer and one to Jungkook before getting one for himself. Yugyeom preferred Soju so he had gotten himself a bottle of Soju from the mini bar.

"Then why did you come over?" Jungkook asked a little too sharp to come off as casual.

"Damn man, you mad at me or something?" he asked, raising his hands in mock surrender. Yugyeom started laughing as he clearly knew that jealousy was the origin of that question.

Rosé was the only one who was oblivious. "Damn did you guys fight?"

"No princess, he's just mad that I went over to see Lisa instead of him" BamBam covered for Jungkook, hoping this would make Jungkook deal with him leniently later for hugging the girl he was interested in.

"Ayy, you shouldn't be so salty," Rosé said, nudging Jungkook with her elbow. Jungkook smiled at her, ruffling her hair before replying.

"I am always salty, it's my nature" he winked at her, making her laugh.