#27: Can we get going?

Chapter Twenty-Seven: "Can we get going?"

"WHY ARE YOU up so early?" Jungkook asked, sitting up from the bed as he watched Rosé brush her hair. He had just woken up and his morning voice sounded so addictive which made Rosé pause a second before answering.

"We should go out. In the afternoon, I need to check out the new Tiffany & Co. Hardwear collection." Rosé said.

"Can I go with you?"

"Of course but are you sure? It'll be a little boring."

"It'll be boring if I'm not with you anyway," he replied, moving out of the bed. He kissed her cheek before moving into the bathroom for a shower.

"Chae, can you select an outfit for me?" Jungkook asked, coming out in his bathrobe while dripping wet. "You done checking me out?" he chuckled teasingly, once he noticed her staring at him.

Rosé shook her head, coming out if her reverie and immediately walked past him but Jungkook held her wrist, pulling her to him. He gently tilted her up using her chin as she refused to make eye contact with me.

"Don't worry, you're the only one allowed to check me out." His voice husky, his breath fanning her face. 

"I don't think so." Rosé frowned. "Millions of your fans, which are mostly girls, have checked you out each time you lift your goddamn shirt up." Jungkook burst out laughing. It wasn't everyday that Rosé showed her possessive and jealous side. But he had to admit, she looked hot like that.

"Baby, that's on screen." he tried.

"And off-screen in concerts, music shows, award-" she rambled on but got cut off by him.

"Yes but none of them can do this," he said softly, grabbing her hand. He placed her hand on his abdomen, and slowly guided it over his chest and to the curve of his neck. "No one has done this before, and no one apart from you can ever do this."

"You're that serious about me?" she asked quietly.

"Yes." he frowned. "Aren't you?"

"Course I am. I was just afraid I was the only one." she responded.

A smile replaced his frown as lightly kissed her temple. "You're the only girl for me Roseanne Park."

"And you're the only man for me." She promised.

"Wait." He pulled back slightly. "How many relationships were you in before ours?"

"How many were you in?" She returned the question.

"Zero." he said simply.

"WHAT!" Rosé had always assumed he had dating experience from the way he acted so boldly.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed at that. "Yeah, now you answer."

"Um one BUT" she emphasised before explaining. "I was fourteen. It was not even serious. We were really young and I only 'dated' him for like seven months but then I moved to Korea. I never saw him again. I-" but got cut off when Jungkook pecked her lips.

"Darling calm down. You have every right to date. I know I am the jealous type but I am not unreasonable." he said, smiling a little. He could see Rosé visibly relax but he couldn't stop himself from asking another question.

"Just one question - did you guys kiss?"

Rosé groaned. "Do we have to go there?"

"So you have?" he inferred from her expression. "You had your first kiss ten years before mine damn."

"Sorry."

"Don't be, I told you you did nothing wrong," Jungkook assured her. "Now let's go. We haven't had a date in forever."

"Where do you want to go?" Rosé asked, relieved about Jungkook's reaction.

"Hudson River Museum? I've never been there but google said it was a popular place for a date." Jungkook showed her a picture on his phone.

"You haven't been there?" Rosé asked. That was a must-go at NY. "That has got to change right this instant. Go and change, I am going to get my manager to prepare our ride." Her manager was her partner-in-crime. He helped her hide her relationship from the agency.

-

"Woah, it's pretty." Jungkook mused, absorbing the scenery in front of him while walking hand-in-hand with his girlfriend.

"Jungkook, wait here. I'll be back!" Rosé broke apart from him and ran off before he could say anything. He sighed, enjoying the view of the river. After a while, he felt her tap his shoulder. "Finally, I thought you ditched me." Rosé rolled her eyes before extending out her hand, revealing her purchase.

"Avocadoes?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows as he saw two little avocado plushy keychains sitting on her palm.

"Mm cute right? They're complementary to one another. Like enzyme and substrate." She grinned.

"Enz-what?"

"You've never heard of enzyme substrate complexes? Basically only one type of substrate can fit into each enzyme. So it's kind of like, we are the only ones who match each other, get it?" Rosé explained. The girl was an honours student and loved biology.

"Ahhh." Jungkook nodded in understanding. "I love it but I thought you don't like avocadoes."

"I don't like to eat them. But their plushies are really cute." She responded, hanging his keychain to his duffel bag in his shoulder. She then added her own one to her YSL mini bag.

"There!" she smiled.

"You seem really excited for this," Jungkook commented while he slung an arm around her shoulder and started walking again.

"It's our first couple item." Rosé said. "I've always wanted to do this kind of stuff."

"Really? Then we shall do it more often." he said, bumping his forehead with hers.

-

"The collection is really extensive," Rosé said politely to Alexandre, the son of the Executive Chief of LVMH. He had volunteered to escort her and Jungkook around the flagship store.

"Chae I'm bored." Jungkook declared for the seventeenth time.

Alex chuckled. "Would you like some refreshments sir?"

"No no, thank you." Jungkook immediately answered in English.

"Just hold on a little Jungkook," Rosé coaxed him.

"You've been saying that for an hour."

"It's only been an hour since we even came," Rosé laughed at his exaggeration.

"There's one more thing," Alex said, leading the couple into the elevator. "We made it customised for you Rosé, as part of our signature collection." He then led them into a chamber after scanning his retina to get access. T&Co. were very high on security.

"Here." He pointed to the centre of the chamber. In the centre, was a glass container and inside was a velvet surface to hold the jewellery up. Alex unlocked the door of it and let her take a look. There lay a beautiful rose gold necklace, lined with shiny white diamonds. It was just stunning.

"It's amazing." Rosé gasped, the intricate designing putting her in awe.

"Thank you, it was one of my designs. We are making it exclusive to you."

"Thank you so much."

"No worries, you should wear it for our next campaign." Alex suggested.

"Of course, thank you." Rosé replied politely.

"Now can we get going..?" Jungkook asked, an innocent look playing on his face.