#36: Pent-up sexual tension.

Chapter Thirty-Six: "Pent-up sexual tension."

"You look beautiful." A voice said, the arms of the owner wrapping around Rosé's matchstick-thin waist. She had worn a strapless red mini dress that came till her upper thigh and had a jewelled neckline.

Jackson had rented a party hall thrown a rager for his group of idol friends which was a huge number thanks to Jackson's impressive social skills. He had also allowed his guests to invite their own idol friends if they wanted to so that the rager would be more fun. If you're asking why one earth Jackson Wang was holding a party on a Tuesday, Got7 had left JYP and they wanted to celebrate their freedom on a large-scale but away from the media.

"Thank you, you look okay on the other hand." Rosé turned around in her boyfriend's arms. Jungkook rolled his eyes at that and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"One day. I'll make you call me hot one day." He said, determined to get a compliment from her.

"Good luck with that!" She challenged. Truth was, Jungkook looked dashing in that leather jacket and denim jeans. But she will never boost his ego like that. Rosé broke away from his hug and hugged the rest of his members who had also just arrived at the venue, making Jungkook pout. They had met only after almost a month and she had not even given him a kiss.

So much for the attention of Park Roseanne...

"Let's go in, Jackson already called me forty-seven times just because we were twenty minutes late." Namjoon said, guiding his group in with Rosé as well.

"Did your members not come?" Taehyung asked, slinging an arm on her shoulder.

"Lisa did. Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie refused."

"Why?" This time it was Hobi.

"Jennie is out with Kai oppa. Jisoo unnie just came back from her shoot so she is resting," She answered.

"Where is Lisa anyway?" Jungkook asked but his answer was right there as he saw the girl standing with Minnie from G-(I)dle and Yeri from Red Velvet. She was wearing a mini dress like Rosé as well, but her sleeves came till her forearm and had a boat neck.

Instead of talking to the girls, Lisa's eyes were glaring in the opposite direction - at BamBam, where he was talking to Nayeon from Twice. Jungkook and Rosé let out a collective sigh. They had talked on the phone about it.

"Uh oh" Yoongi let out. "Something's going on between them isn't it?"

"They're fighting aren't they?" Jin asked, noticing Lisa's glare and the maknaes' sighs.

Lisa had actually wanted to confess to BamBam and had dragged Rosé along with her to JYP. When they reached Got7's practice room, BamBam was with Nayeon, alone.

Though Lisa had brushed it off at first, Nayeon had placed her hand on his arm much to Lisa's displeasure. But she was totally riled up when BamBam had made no move to take it off but instead smiled and continued talking to her as though nothing happened even when Nayeon stood closer to him. Lisa turned on her heel and stalked off, not wanting to confront him any longer. Rosé tried to make her see reason but she wouldn't listen.

To be honest it was not Nayeon's fault if she was interested in BamBam. BamBam was a charming guy when he isn't annoying the shit out of his friends. Rosé could see that but Lisa was bent on accusing the two. Rosé had even pointed out how Lisa should not be angry as 1. there was no proof they were dating and 2. Lisa was still just a friend so BamBam technically still had full freedom to flirt or whatever he was doing. The moment Rosé said that, Lisa shot her a glare which shut Rosé up.