#5: NO ENTRY.

Chapter Five: "NO ENTRY."

"SORRY, MAY WE know how to find Rosé-shi?" Namjoon asked the man who he recognised as Rosé's manager, Sung Yeon. They had asked Bang Pd for permission to personally apologise to Rosé.

"Oh she is in her studio, I can take you there." He replied leading them to the studio which a label at the top that said, "NO ENTRY".

The guys looked at the studio amused and awed at the same time. It had a glass sliding door which was made with what was called the privacy glass which was basically a type of glass that was opaque. At the side was a fingerprint scanner with a passcode dial attached to it.

"Oh don't mind that, Rosé is very close to the artists here so they like to barge into her studio while she is working. She got tired of it and installed this but I know the passcode for emergency purposes." Sung Yeon explained, making the guys chuckle especially Yoongi. HE could relate to her on so many levels.

They were soon ushered into the really spacious studio. It was unlike the one they normally saw. It was all so classy and technological. There was a panel at the side which had little symbols for the various lights, fan and air conditioner. There were numerous instruments as well. Four different keyboards, at least 6 guitars, all in various colours and types, a drum set and even a harp. None of them knew she played a harp.

Rosé was on her phone and had not realised their presence. "I can't, I'm sorry. If the agency says no then I have no say in it.... Yea of course... Oh you don't have to, Justin... alright I'll see you soon... bye" she spoke, her attractive Australian accent filling the room as she talked in English.

"Rosé, you have guests" Sung Yeon announced and left. Rosé looked surprised as she noticed the newcomers. "Oh hello, please sit" she said, smiling widely.

"I am sorry, did we disturb your call?" Jin asked to which she denied quickly.

"No no sunbaenim, it's just a friend" she smiled at his courtesy. Rosé looked at them expectantly, waiting to hear the reason for their visit.

"We wanted to apologise for everything Rosé-shi. We did not mean to cause you trouble especially right at the start of your solo era," Namjoon started off. Even though he technically did not do anything, he felt responsible as it was one of his band members.

"It's fine sunbaenim, I've dealt with dating rumours for almost five years now. I will be okay."

The boys felt pleased and sorry to hear that. They were grateful that she did not hold a grudge against them but felt bad when she said that she faced it for so long. Of course most idols got into these kind of rumours but Blackpink was worse. The moment they stepped in, they had so much attention on them which turned out to be both a blessing and a curse.

"I-I am really sor-sorry Rosé-shi, I really didn't mean to hurt you" Jungkook stammered, his shyness around girls showing rather brightly. Jimin and Taehyung snickered at the maknae who was turning slightly red as Rosé's eyes were on him. She was only respecting him by looking at him as he spoke but that was enough to make Jungkook nervous.

"Sunbae, I assure you. I have nothing against you. But I do have something to ask of you." she told him. Jungkook perked up, nodding a few more times than necessary.

"I think we should both be more careful now. We have never been able to get out of this ship and now that the situation is worse, it won't happen anytime soon. So let's steer clear of anything that could connect to each other or our groups" she proposed.

"Of course, we would do that Rosé-shi." Yoongi spoke on the behalf off the maknae, promising her to be more cautious.

"Thank you," she said, a little at ease.

"Oh Rosé-shi," Taehyung called out, making her shift her gaze from the BTS rapper to him. "Your solo debut was amazing"

"Oh yes, we could relate to the song so much," Namjoon said, the other members also joining in to praise her recent release and achievements.

"Ahh thank you so much sunbaenim, it really means a lot coming from you" she said, looking down shyly, her cheeks bright red.

"Aigoo, drop the formalities Chaeyoung-ah, let's be friends." Hobi said, opting to call her informally as well.

"Ah yes, can we have your number" Jin asked, taking Rosé by surprise. Namjoon nudged him, silently giving him a disapproving look for making her uncomfortable. However, much to the pleasant surprise she held her hand up, asking for his phone but still looked down shyly.

Jin eagerly placed his phone in his hand. When he got it back from her after she saved her number in his phone, he realised she saved it as "Blackpink Rosé".

"Ayy, how many Rosés do I know" he joked, making her chuckle slightly as he changed it to Chaeyoungie with a rose emoji.

"Chaeyoung-ah, do you know? Jungkook was actually going to buy your limited edition R CD Digital edition but it got sold out," Jimin spilled the tea while Taehyung joined in.

"Yea he was so bummed out, it was quite funny."

Jungkook elbowed his Taehyung hyung to stop him from exposing him. He wanted to hit Jimin for starting it but he was sitting at the far end while Jimin was in the centre so he couldn't reach him.

Rosé on the other hand, was flustered. What was she supposed to say to that? Should she thank him for supporting her? Or should say apologise for the lack of stock?

Luckily Namjoon saved her from replying. "Ahh we should get going." he said, looking at his manager's name flashing on his phone.

"Bye Rosé-ah, see you around. We would probably meet at music shows," Jimin said, as their schedules were bound to collide. BTS had released their own single just three days after her.

Taehyung hi-fived her while Jin sent her a flying kiss which automatically made Yoongi slap his back. He shook his head at his Hyung who shouted so loud even though the slap could barely hurt a fly, before sending Rosé a small smile. Namjoon had told her to contact him if things get hard due to the rumour. Hobi gave his signature dimple smile as he exited the studio. Jungkook smiled shyly at her, waving as he made his way to the door as well.

"Oh sunbae!" she called, making Jungkook stop and face her.

"Here," she said, extending her arm, passing him a cubical structure. Jungkook hesitantly took it and realised it was the Digital album he had failed to get. "Thought you might want this," she said softly, making him smile.

"Chaeyoung-shi, can you sign it for me?"

Rosé's head shot up. Jeon Jungkook, main vocalist of the biggest band on earth, her senior who she looked up to, wanted her autograph? Nothing made sense anymore.

"Please?" he said again, bringing her out of her trance.

"Oh oh sure," she stuttered before grabbing the marker and signing it.

"Thank you, Chaeyoung-shi" he replied as she beamed at him.

Jungkook waved which she reciprocated and he turned to leave the studio. As he turned to close the door, something caught his and Yoongi's eyes. They saw her let out a shaky breath as a single tear fell from her eye.