#73: Feel my legs.

Chapter Seventy-Three: "Feel my legs."

"Oh my god! This is incredible," Rosé said, looking at the scenery. Jungkook had brought her to a cliff which had an amazing view of the area which was filled with greenery and colourful flowers and fruits here and there.

"The sun set is said to be beautiful here. I thought we can watch it together," he explained as they both turned their heads to look at the sun which was setting.

"It is." She confirmed as she took in the fading orange gold that stretches far and wide, the colour of fire hearths and tangerines.

Sunset. It was the reflection of the dawn, the promise of the rising sun that comes after the velvety night has had its say and the land has rested once more.

She leaned against him when his arms wounded around her waist, his fingertips lightly touching the bare skin of her waist unknowingly, sending shivers through her body.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the moment as he pressed his lips to the side of her head. Rosé exhaled, leaning her head back.

"I want to live in this moment forever." She wished.

"Yeah," Jungkook agreed. "Me too."

"Jungkook," she called as she turned in his arms to face him. "I want to reveal it. Our relationship."

"To the fans?" Jungkook asked, a little surprised.

She nodded. "Do you not want to? I mean, it's okay if you want to wait. All I'm saying-"

Jungkook almost melted at how cute she looked while rambling like that as he cut her off by placing his mouth on hers.

"The reveal will affect you negatively more than it will to me. When you're ready to reveal it nevertheless, why would I not be?" He smiled at her as he pulled back.

"Then should we let the agency know our decision tomorrow?" She asked happily.

"Deal." He agreed and she grinned at him. "Should we get going?" He said as he realised the sunset was over.

"Yea, we should." She replied and was about to turn back when he held her back. She looked at him questioningly and he gestured towards the cliff. Her eyes widened in realisation and they started from the end of the cliff to him.

"You want me to jump off?" She demanded.

"You said you liked cliff diving," Jungkook said as a matter of fact.

"Yes but I don't have any spare clothes," she told him.

"I do. In the car." He grinned.

"Seriously?" She asked, surprised.

He nodded. "So?"

"Let's go then," she replied happily and grabbed his outstretched hand. "1."

"2" he counted, waiting for her to say three to prepare for the jump but she had pulled him down before shouting the number, catching him off-guard.

The couple went plummeting down while holding hands before getting plunged into the water at the bottom, the force causing them to let go.

Rosé swam back up to the surface, taking a gasp of breath while pushing her hair back. She looked behind to see Jungkook doing the same action and swam to him.

He grinned at her, pulling her by the waist while running his hands through her damp hair. "Gosh you look so beautiful."

She leaned her forehead against his, snaking her arms around his neck. She pressed her lips to his which were wet and chapped. His arms around her warmed her up as he kissed her back.

Jungkook sighed against her mouth, holding her petite figure tightly. She looked tall and lean when she was alone but when he held her like that, he realised how small she is compared to him, or how big he was and that gave him a little ego boost.

He hugged her close to him when she pulled back, wishing to freeze everything right there. The moment was perfect. They were free of all their worries, doing something they loved and had each other. What more could he possibly want?

-

"Hey, how was your shopping spree?" Jungkook greeted when he saw Rosé sitting on the sofa in between Jin and Jimin in the BTS dorm. The trio had gone shopping together for the entire day and just came back.

"Tiring." Jimin said when Jungkook came over to them, making Rosé get up by her arm. He listened to Jimin complain about his stiff legs that he had gotten from all the walking, as he sat down in her place, pulling her to sit on him instead.

"Also," Jin chipped in when Jimin was done. "If she asks you to feel her legs, just do it."

Jungkook looked curiously at her when she lifted her legs, resting her feet on Jin's lap and pulling the leg of her sweats.

"Feel." She said. Jungkook obeyed and placed his palm on her calf, rubbing it up and down her newly waxed skin.

"Soft, isn't it?" she grinned.

"Yeah, you proved your point." Jin rolled his eyes.

"Why are you so annoyed?" Jungkook asked his eldest brother.

"Because that's what she has been telling everyone since she got those legs of her waxed!" Jin exclaimed while Rosé was laughing. "We go to the supermarket, she says oppa feel my legs. We go to a clothes store and she says oppa feel my legs. We go to a restaurant and she puts her feet on the damn table and tells me to feel her legs!"

"He's right. She made me do that twice. She made Tae feel when we came home. She made Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung feel her legs when they came home a while ago as a pass to come inside. I'm willing to bet she will do that when Hobi hyung comes back." Jimin seconded Jin's complaining.

"Well, it is smooth." Jungkook defended her, still running his hand down her leg.

"Yea but making us do it so many times? She's obsessed with her own legs I tell you," Jin shook his head.

"So that's what you've been doing all day?" Jungkook asked, his eyes twinkling in amusement. "Making my hyungs feel your legs."

"No!" She denied. "It's just, it's really nice!"

"Yes it is." He chuckled, kissing her cheek.

"Do yourself a favour and never allow her to go to a waxing salon with a guy," Jimin said. Jungkook laughed while Rosé scowled.

"Hey! I wouldn't go to one with other men!" She exclaimed.

"You went with us," Jin opposed.

"That's different." She said stubbornly. "You're not other men. Jungkook trusts you with me. That's why he allowed us to go in the first place."

"That's true." Jungkook supported her. "I'm fine as long as whoever is with you don't have any ulterior motives."

"See?" She showed him off to the older men and kissed him, making them groan. She just stuck her tongue out when they pulled back.

"I still can't believe he is the first among us to have a girlfriend," Jimin murmured. How did the shyest boy in their team end up having the first relationship among them? Nevertheless, Jimin was glad their maknae had found the love of his life.