#8: Hobi words.

Chapter Eight: "Hobi words."

"YES HYUNG, OKAY I'll ask her... okay... okay bye." Namjoon spoke into the phone, glancing at the girl next to him who smiled at him, noticing him.

"Chaeyoung-ah," he called, pocketing his phone as he spoke. "Jin hyung wants you come over for lunch and he asks what you want him to cook"

"Ahh it's okay oppa, I'll come over another time." She refused politely. She didn't want to trouble him since it was their day off and she wanted him to rest.

"C'mon Chae, you promised us at music core," Namjoon said, trying to persuade her. "The guys want to see you as well"

Rosé sighed and smiled, nodding. The two got onto their bikes and cycled over to Rosé's car. Namjoon had rode to the Han River since BTS lived close and also because the God of Destruction did not have a driver's license.

Rosé however, had drove to the Han river as the Blackpink house was quite far to get by cycling.

Namjoon offered to fold her bike for her and fit both the bikes in the trunk, making Rosé thank him before she got into the driver's seat with the BTS leader next to her.

-

"CHAEYOUNG-AH!" Jimin's yelled running over to hug the girl as she stepped foot into the BTS dorm.

"Yah let her come in first," Yoongi chided, pulling Jimin off her and allowing her to go in.

Namjoon led her in where Hobi and Taehyung greeted her as well. She followed the aroma of freshly made food into the kitchen where she saw Jin wearing an apron. He always managed to surprise her of his incredible beauty even when he was bare-faced.

"Chae? Welcome!" he gave her a brief hug before going back to the food on the stove.

"How do you like the BTS dorm?" he asked, pouring a spoon of red powder into the dish.

"It's pretty comfortable" she said, looking around at the messy dorm.

Jin laughed, knowing perfectly well what she meant. Well Hobi made sure to remind them what messy pigs they were. Hobi words.

"Cut us some slack Chae, there are seven men living under this roof." Taehyung said, walking into kitchen to get a himself a can of orange juice from the fridge.

"Put that can down this instant Kim Taehyung, I am not cooking for you so that you drink that and not eat properly" Jin yelled like a typical Asian mother.

"Well, technically you're cooking for Chae..." Taehyung countered but Rosé saw him put the can back in the fridge, listening to Jin.

"That's coz she's our guest, now go and set the table up and get Jimin to help you." Jin said, as he lowered the pot of broth from the stove and placed it on the kitchen counter.

"Don't bother, I'll help." 

Rosé stopped Taehyung from getting Jimin, helping him to transfer the dishes from the kitchen counter to the dining table. Just as she was setting down the plates she saw Hobi get an extra chair for her. They boys rarely had anyone in the dorm so they were accustomed to just the seven of them.

"Oh Jungkook, I was going to go up to call you, lunch is ready." Jin noticed, Jungkook slowly walking down his stairs, looking rather dressed up to be at home in Rosé's opinion but she did not comment on it.

"Yah Chaeyoung came like fifteen minutes ago, where did you go? You were literally the one who insisted us to invite her over." Jimin chided, not catching the glare that Jungkook sent his way. He always seemed to be the one who exposed Jungkook like that.

Rosé raised her eyebrows at the new information. She didn't know he was the one who had initiated this arrangement. She broke out of her train of thoughts when Jungkook waved at her. "Hello Chaeyoung-ah!"

"Hi Jungkook," she replied back as they all settled down for lunch, Rosé sitting in between Yoongi and Jimin.

"Oh my god, this is really good!" Rosé said as she tasted her first spoon of food. She felt the flavour explode in her mouth as tears formed in her eyes.

"Omo Chae, are you okay?" Hobi asked as all the members look worried at her sudden tears.

Rosé laughed. "Don't worry oppa, it's just when I eat something really good, I cry. It's just automatic," she explained, drying her tears with a tissue that Yoongi passed her.

"Wah, this is what I call an impressive reaction," Jin exclaimed and directed the last part to his loving members, "You guys should learn from her!"

Lunch was a jovial event. Jin's constant but hilarious scoldings, Namjoon's clusiness making him topple over the bottle of pepper, a bowl of soup and a glass of water all at once, Taehyung and Yoongi's consistent bickering, Jimin's inability to keep his hands to himself as he played with her hair and Jungkook's occasional cut-in jokes, it was fun.

Rosé and the BTS members had occasional meetups in the back stages as their schedules did happen to coincide quite a few times like Jimin said. But now, being in their dorm where they are in their usual clothes, being just themselves, it helped Rosé to learn more about her new friends and brought the eight of them a lot closer than someone could imagine in one official hang out.