#28: Early Honeymoon.

Chapter Twenty-Eight: "Early Honeymoon."

HUMMING TO A slow song, Rosé put down the hair brush on the dresser after her evening shower. She noticed the absence of her boyfriend and called out for him.

"Balcony!" he called back.

Rosé held two glasses in her hand and a bottle of champagne and made her way over to the table where he was sitting. She took a seat on the couch opposite his.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked, pouring the dark red fluid into the glasses and handing him one.

"Nothing actually. The view here is just really pretty," he looked at her and said after a while, "I'm so lucky."

"To look at the view?"

Jungkook laughed. "No silly, just to live this life."

"Elaborate please," Rosé asked, moving over to sit beside him.

He wrapped an arm around her shoulder as he spoke. "I have 6 brothers who take care of me like I'm their son. I have loving parents and my real brother who supports me. I have friends who are always there to cheer me up and comfort me when I need them." He then looked at her and said. "I have you. Someone who I know would stick with me no matter what happens. Someone who loves me just for me." Rosé held his other hand in hers, listening to him.

"Aren't I lucky? More money than I need. So many lovely people around me who would be there for me throughout. What else do I need?" Jungkook finished.

"You worked hard for the luck Jungkook. You deserve this." Rosé whispered. "All of this."

Just as the last word left her mouth, Jungkook kissed her. Rosé kissed him back so hard that their lips hurt as she twisted her fingers into his shirt and just like that things started to escalate. She felt him abandon his champagne and take the glass from her as well, putting it on the table before carrying her into the bedroom and kicked the door shut with his heel.

He somehow stumbled to the bed, sitting on the mattress with Rosé on his lap, all while not breaking the contact between their lips. His fingers slid over her hair and curled into it. Rosé drew his shirt into her fists, pulling him closer as she sighed his name against his mouth, ignoring her nervousness due to the sudden intensity of the situation.

Jungkook forgot that she is another person; instead he felt as though she was a part of him just as essential as a limb is to one. Rosé pulled his shirt up over his head and ran her fingers over his exposed skin like it was her own. His hands clutched at her shirt, unbuttoning it as he kissed her.

Rosé shrugged her shirt off as she pulled away from him. He looked up at her, alarmed. He had not thought about whether she wanted it or not. Maybe he overdid it. "Hey I'm sor-" he wanted to apologise but Rosé placed her thumb over his lips.

"Shh... It's not that." She assured him. "I just want to show you something."

Just as she finished speaking, her arm twisted around her back and released the hook of her bra. Jungkook watched with his eyes wide as the only piece of garment hiding her upper body fell, exposing her. But that was not what he was staring at. It was the words inked on her chest.

"Chae..." he called her name softly, not knowing what to say.

"You wear my name on your skin, in a place where it hurts the most to tell me that you'll be with me no matter what kind of pain we face. I wanted to wear your name on my skin too, but on my chest, an intimate area, to prove to you that you're the only one who has access to it." She explained softly.

Jungkook smiled at her, slowly placing a kiss over there, directly over her heart where she had inked his name in the same cursive font that he had used in his own tattoo. Below his name, written in caps, was the phrase "You are my everything."