#26: Talk of New York.

Chapter Twenty-Six: "Talk of New York."

ROSÈ THANKED THE photographers profusely for helping her with a quick 4-minute photoshoot with their amazing camera skills.

Rosé had landed in New York two days ago. She was getting ready for the Met Gala. She was initially supposed to arrive at New York a week ago to finalise fittings and schedules. However, Lisa's solo was just released three days ago. Hence, Rosé stayed in Korea to support her twin for the launch and her first performance and flew to New York just two days prior.

"Miss Park, shall we head down?" the coordinator asked.

"Of course," she replied as she followed her bodyguards to the ground floor, getting ready for the cameras. Most of the celebrities who were attending the Met, were staying in the same resort so the lobby will definitely be filled with cameras and celebrities.

"Don't worry Rosé, you'll do great. You're the talk of New York right now." Emmanuel assured her. She smiled and thanked him, gripping onto his arm for support. She was so grateful that a friend was helping her out despite him being a VIP himself.

She took a deep breath before stepping out of the elevator. The moment she did, she was met with bright flashing lights as the paparazzi took pictures of her and the celebrities already present there.

"Rosé? Hello!" it was Camilla. Camilla Cabello. Rosé was a little shook, especially when Camilla hugged her as she had never conversed with her before but nevertheless hugged her back and greeted her.

"Sorry, she is a little excited. She listens to your group you see," Shawn, Camilla's boyfriend explained, probably understanding Rosé's surprise as the two girls let go.

"Yea I am," Camilla said, smiling at her, shining brightly in her purple outfit.

"Oh me too, I checked out your latest release, Don't go yet. Really unique." Rosé praised her. Though it was their first time, it felt like they knew each other forever.

"If I may cut in, I listened to your solo. Nice work out there!" Shawn said, giving the K-pop star a hug.

"Thank you so much! I never thought I'll have someone so popular compliment me," Rosé said, placing a hand to her chest. Shawn laughed, waving it off.

"Shawn." a low voice sounded. A voice no one could mistake. Justin Bieber. Rosé watched as Hailey Bieber and Camilla shared a hug while the two men exchanged greetings.

"Rosé isn't it? I was hoping to run into you here!" Hailey said as she and Rosé hugged in greeting.

"You know me?" Rosé asked.

"Course I do!" Hailey smiled. "Justin showed me your solo, I loved it. It is the kind of song that is simple but deep you know? That's what attracted me to Justin," Hailey explained and soon the the two women were conversing well, along with Camilla.

"Rosé good to see you!" Justin said after talking to Shawn.

"You too Justin," Rosé gave him a hug as a greeting.

Justin had first met the four Blackpink girls in 2019 at Coachella along with Jaden Smith. During their stay there, Rosé had actually met up with him once in a friendly date where he brought up a collaboration offer. He had a liking towards her as a musician and wanted to work together. From there, the two started to become close though the collaboration was not approved by YG yet.

"You're coming later. aren't you?" he asked, referring to his after-party. He had personally sent out invitation to his personally preferred guests.

"Yea, I'll be late though. I have to attend Rihanna's as well."