#50: Panda!

Chapter Fifty: "Panda!"

"Jeon Jungkook, this is the fourth time you're here in this past week," Rosé reprimanded when she entered her room in the Blackpink house to see Jungkook on her bed, eating ice cream while he waited for her. "I gave you the key for emergencies."

"It is an emergency!" Jungkook insisted with a mouthful of ice cream, making him look adorable.

"Really?" She challenged. "What emergency?"

"I missed you," He pouted.

Rosé opened her mouth to say to object but did not have the heart to do so when she saw his face. She dropped her bag on the floor before leaning over the bed, placing one knee on the mattress and kissing his pout. She felt him grin in victory before he kissed back. Before things escalated, she pulled back. "Jungkook," She called.

"Yes my baby, my darling, my sweetheart, my love, my queen, my bae-" He started listing when she placed her thumb on his lips. Her cheeks blushed as a smile adorned her face. He was such a sweet talker.

"I was just going to say that I am going to change." She said, walking to the walk-in closet and he nodded happily before turning to his huge bowl of vanilla ice cream coated in chocolate syrup.

She changed from her jeans and button up shirt to a crop top and a pair of denim shorts. She removed her hair-tie from her ponytail, letting her hair hang loose. She then crawled into bed with him, her body tired after the long day but her mind wide awake from seeing him.

"Ice cream?" He asked to which she nodded, snatching his spoon and putting it into her own mouth. He laughed. Why did he even ask?  Of course she would say yes.

Jungkook watched her eat a few spoons of ice cream syrup and frowned. "Why are you frowning?" Rosé asked, swallowing her ice cream.

He didn't say anything and grabbed the spoon back. However, instead of using it to eat the ice cream, he touched the melted part of the ice cream in the bowl and brought it to her lips, smearing it all over.

Rosé, confused with his action, was about to wipe it but he beat her to it - his mouth covering hers. She could feel him suck her rosy soft lips and realised his intention. His tongue swiped over her lips, removing any trace of the ice cream.

"Seriously?" She asked, exhaling when he pulled back.

"I was waiting for you to accidentally smear it on your lips but you didn't give any sign of doing so. I can't wait for it to naturally happen so I took matters into my own hands," He replied proudly. Rosé just shook her head but smiled nevertheless.

How did she manage to fall in love with him so deep?

-

"What's that?" Rosé asked Jin who was in the kitchen, cooking.

"A pan, duh!" Jin joked, glancing at her just for a second before turning his attention back to the pan of the half-cooked pancake.

"It's pan oppa, not a panda." Rosé played along.

"What? No I said it's a pan," and paused a second too long for emphasis before adding, "DUH."

"Yea and I'm saying that you're wrong oppa. It isn't a panda. It's a pan. You're thirty years old, you should know the difference between a pan and a panda oppa," She clicked her tongue in mock disapproval.

"Yah you little brat! Come here," He yelled but she ran away shouting, "Don't burn the pancakes!" gaining advantage as he couldn't leave the pancakes on the stove.

"Picking a fight with Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked as she crashed into him right outside the kitchen as he was listening to their banter. His hands were planted on her waist, steadying her.