#21: Avocadoes.

Chapter Twenty-One: "Avocadoes."

"JUNGKOOK, I TOLD you to jerk your arm at count 7, let's redo" Hobi said, his voice stern as he took on the role of the dance leader. The other members looked sympathetically at their youngest who apologised as they went to their previous formations. Even Hoseok was a little sorry for the guy. This was like the seventh time Jungkook had messed up and it had only been an hour which was so unlike him.

Truth was, Jungkook's mind was elsewhere. Rosé had gone to LA three weeks ago with Jennie. It was funny, the first thing the two did in LA was spark pregnancy rumours.

The first week she called him everyday, talked to him about the various celebrities she met. However that was the last time she called him. It was already a little hard due to timezone issues but now her schedules barely gave her time to sleep. To her credit she did texted good morning/night messages or asked him if he had eaten but he really wanted to hear her voice.

Jungkook had to admit, he missed her like crazy. And that was taking a toll on him. He could not focus like he used to. He sent his members an apologetic smile for making them redo the same movement repeatedly because of him.

Get it together Jungkook he muttered to himself as he went to his previous position.

-

"Yah, what's wrong?" Taehyung nudged him, wondering what happened to Jungkook that he had been distracted the entire dance practice. The vocal line had just come home after the rehearsal while the rap line had gone to the studio instead. Taehyung was waiting in the maknae's room who had just come out of the shower.

"Nothing hyung" he replied, not wanting to worry his members on such a trivial thing. Besides, both him and Rosé were global artists who would be busy very frequently. He should get used to it.

"Is this about Chae?" Jin asked, stepping into his room. He was coming up to ask where they wanted to order dinner when he heard the two youngest talking. Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise. Was he that obvious? Apparently his reaction seemed to give away that it was indeed, the issue because Jin sighed and sat down next to him.

"Jungkook-ah, remember when you could barely talk to her during our comeback period? Now that she's the one busy, you should try to understand."

"I understand hyung, I really do. It's just, I... I just miss her hyung" he admitted softly, his voice almost cracking at the end.

"Well I missed you too."

Jungkook looked up, surprise marring his features as he heard the voice he had been longing to hear for two weeks now. He almost thought he had just imagined it but Jin and Taehyung seemed shook as well as they looked at the entrance of the room. There she stood, in a pair of ripped jeans, brown boots and a black crop top, revealing a strip of bare skin. Her jacket was folded over her arm as a black duffel bag was slung on one shoulder. Her face was void of makeup as she leaned against the door panel with a small smile playing on her face. Beautiful.

"I thought I heard- HOLY SHIT!"

Jimin was on his way to Jungkook's room when he stopped in his tracks as he saw the girl who who he thought to be in LA, right in front of him. He squinted his eyes, sticking his finger out to poke her forehead, testing if she was real. She swatted his hand away, laughing. "I'm real oppa." Jimin grinned giving her a bear hug.

"Hi Chaeyoungie!" Taehyung greeted, getting over the initial shock, walking up to her and giving her a hug.

"Yea welcome Chae, we'll leave you with Jungkook for a while but you must stay for dinner. I'll cook my dongsaeng her favourite food," Jin said, pulling Taehyung off her to give her a warm hug.