Chapter Sixty One

Hello loves! Exam week is over! So here's the new chapter of CC that I know has been so anticipated!

Also, the blurb is a mood-board created by an anonymous reader! For those who don't know a mood-board is a demonstration of a topic, (in this case this book) using images, texts and stickers of what that topic is about.

Again, this is a safe and positive space, I do not tolerate any negativity so please be positive about the mood-board! Feel free to make your own and send it to me so I can include it in the next chapter!

I really loved it that's for sure, great job! ♥️ + this chapter is not proofread, apologies in advance for any grammar mistakes.

Warnings: SMUT! angst, fluff

• Chris's POV •

"So Chris, we finally got you on a video conference!" Jimmy says.

"Yes," I smile back at my computer, "happy to see you, Jimmy."

I was having a video interview with my good friend Jimmy Fallon, it's been a while since I did one and my agent says I should slowly start being more active on my social media since Defending Jacob is coming out soon and the movie I filmed while being in France is also coming out, soon.

"Are you home?" Jimmy points to the photo frames of Sienna and Y/n.

I shake my head, "No, I'm actually at my ASP office building."

"Oh! Lot's of big stuff coming?"

I twirl in my chair a bit, to ease the random anxiety I'm feeling.

"Yeah, yeah." I nod, "Been meeting with a lot of senators speaking about controversial topics along with filming and helping my wife out with the baby, I've been a busy man."

"How is Y/n and the baby?" Jimmy is attentive to everything I say.

I smile with only the thought of my beautiful baby girl and amazing wife.

I had to be careful on what I said because the media still didn't know Sienna's name.

"They're good, the baby recently has begun teething so they're trying to put their mouth on everything, they've been a bit cranky but Y/n and I found that as long as Dodger is near them - they'll take a nap." I chuckle, shaking my head.

Jimmy smiles big, "That's adorable, kind of like that photo that Y/n posted on her instagram."

"Yeah! Exactly, so Dodger's been our life-saver, dude is basically a baby whisperer." My leg starts jumping up and down, not knowing why.

"That's awesome, Chris, proud of you man!"

"Thanks, Jimmy."

"So, I'm sure you and Y/n know already but your fans have been going crazy trying to figure out your child's gender."

It was true, my fans have been trying their best to analyze photos and try to see if my child was a boy or a girl. They haven't had any luck because Y/n and I dress Sienna in gender neutral clothes whenever we take her out or take photos of her. Just until we are ready to announce it.