Chapter 1

On Monday, February 8th, the weather was fine.

    From early in the morning, Star River Entertainment went up to the department director and down to the door guard to clean, and all the staff entered a state of preparation.

    Today is a good day for their new boss to take up the post. Everyone in the company, regardless of gender, can't help but find every reason to stroll to the gate, just to see what the new president looks like.

    After all, these years, there are not many people who are willing to buy their company.

    As a comprehensive entertainment company that takes care of film and television development and artist management, Galaxy Entertainment has been established for five years and has suffered a loss for as long as five years.

    Unexpectedly, on the eve of the Spring Festival, someone came to the door and offered to buy Galaxy Entertainment.

    At 10:30 in the morning, a sulky burgundy Bentley parked on the side of the road.

    The door of the car slowly opened, and the young man in a suit and leather shoes stood outside the car.

.He bowed his head to fasten his suit button, and pushed the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, just as he was about to take a step-the department directors lurking in every corner swarmed and lined up in front of him.

    "Hi boss!"

    Deafening greetings resounded over the sky, honestly expressing the directors' great confidence in the future.

    In any case, at least the new boss looks like an elite in the industry, and may really lead the company to the pinnacle of success.

    The back of the young man's face became stiff, and he immediately clarified: "Don't shout, I'm just the boss's assistant."

    After speaking, he quickly walked around to the other side of Bentley, bent and opened the door, "Mr. Song, here it is."

    Inside the car, Song Yunran slowly turned his head and corrected: "Assistant Tang, I am also a person with a company now. Be bold outside and remove the ‘small’ in front."

."Okay, Mr. Song."

    "..."

    Forget it, those who make big things don't stick to the trivial.

    Song Yunran adjusted his mentality and adjusted his fluffy forehead before getting off the car in a hurry.

    As soon as he turned around, everyone was stunned on the spot.

    Galaxy Entertainment is not good. The employees are also people in the entertainment industry. They have seen a lot of stars, big and small, and their immunity to face value attacks is already very comparable.

    But even so, they never expected that the new boss was a young man who could completely rely on his face to eat. He was not so much a president as a pampered young master.

    Song Yunran was only twenty-two years old and didn't wear a suit to work like Assistant Tang did.

.A simple windbreaker lined his figure slightly thin in February when it was warm and cold, but his tall legs did not look thin and weak, but it added a sense of neatness.

    The most unignorable thing is that his facial features are exquisitely drawn like a pen and ink outline. Even if he just glanced over it lightly, the directors felt their hearts throbbing.

    Song Yunran has long been accustomed to this.

    He calmly accepted the baptism of everyone's eyes, and said softly: "Let's go, everyone."