Chapter 13

In the evening, the Star River Entertainment official micro-released a news that the "Happy Anniversary" came to an end.

    The attached picture is the working photo provided by the crew and the final photo released today.

    A week has passed since the turmoil of Ark's contract termination. The hot headlines in the entertainment industry have long been changed, but everyone still keeps an eye on the company with a peculiar style of painting.

    As soon as Weibo was released, netizens who watched the excitement attended on time:

    [From the director to the actor, I have never heard of it. I thought what Ning Dong was going to do to enter the entertainment industry, and that was the end? 】

    [Checked the director's past several well-known niche themes of literature and art, it should be the first commercial film to try, wait and see. 】

    [What can I expect? It looks like a fluttering face. 】

    [Why are you fluttering? .Who is the handsome guy in the black shirt in the photo? It's okay. I want all his information in three minutes. 】

    [Oh, you can do it again. It's really superficial. As we all know, making movies is not a beauty pageant, and being handsome can't be a meal. 】

    Whether Shuai can eat as a meal, let’s leave aside, most people’s eyes are discerning anyway.

    The people in the company’s propaganda department are not stupid, and they know who is the best to hit the "Happy and White" at this stage. Most of the selected photos are based on Qin Ke as the center of the composition. In addition, Qin Ke’s original fans took the opportunity to sell wildly in the comment area. Amway, Qin Ke's number of fans has skyrocketed overnight.

    When Song Yunran heard the news the next morning, his right hand holding the mouse trembling slightly.

    He looked at Assistant Tang, who came forward to announce the good news with a complex mood, and thought to himself, is this the aura of the protagonist? With just a few photos posted by the company, he can attract fans in situ without even buying a hot search?

.You know, when he debuted in his previous life, Wancheng Film and Television has been a hot search for the marketing account of the water army for a long time.

    Song Yunran couldn't say whether he was happy or sad, or some envy was mixed in it.

    He thought for a while and asked: "How much attention do you have to "Happy Anniversary"?"

    Assistant Tang said regretfully: "It seems that more attention has been paid to Qin Ke..."

    Having said that, he couldn't help but feel ashamed of the joy he had just now.

    Song Yunran nodded: "Forget it, the film has just been finished, so I don't have to be in a hurry in these two days."

    As soon as the voice fell, Tang Lizhu's cell phone rang.

    He pressed to answer, and after understanding the other party's intention, he covered the microphone: "Mr. Song, some media would like to ask you for an interview, saying they would like to talk to you about the experience of investing in "Happy Events". When would it be convenient for you?"

.The surprise came so suddenly that Song Yunran was startled first, and then there was a burst of excitement in his chest.

    finally coming? Interview with the legendary president.

    After rebirth, he watched a lot of videos of his parents interviewed before, and his parents sat in front of the camera and talked with each other.