Chapter 34

"I bought a ticket to run overnight."

    In the hotel room, Zhong Xiaofeng, who was led by Qin Ke from the hotel security department, said dejectedly.

    He curled up in the corner of the three-seater sofa, hugging the backpack in his arms.

    Just as the bodyguard first described it, his delicate face was covered with two huge dark circles, and he knew at a glance that he had suffered inhuman torture.

    Qin Ke wiped his hair again and again, and didn't want to comment on it for the time being.

    In fact, without Qin Ke speaking, Zhong Xiaofeng can support the audience alone: ​​"It's horrible, my God, is screenwriting such a terrible profession? When I wrote the script, I thought that was the limit. Nothing. Thinking of "South China Biography" makes me thoroughly understand that I was too young before."

.He drank his mouth water, and continued to force: "Have you heard that Galaxy is going to make "South China Biography" a big IP. Since knowing this news, I wake up in the first sentence every day and ask myself if I am worthy. Tell you I figured it out clearly, I don't deserve it, they definitely missed it."

    After Qin Ke wiped his hair, he went into the bathroom and threw the used bath towels into the laundry hamper. After he came out, he asked, "So you just ran away?"

    "Are you going to criticize me for not being responsible? No way, I'm really under too much pressure!"

    Zhong Xiaofeng pulled his hair and said, "Look at my hairline, I will be bald if this continues! Really, if I know which bastard is proposing to Mr. Song for an IP, I must beat him up. pause!"

    "..."

    Qin Ke glanced at the phone before slowly saying, "It seems to be me."

    Zhong Xiaofeng: "..."

.He really didn't expect that the bastard he had scolded all the way on the train was actually his friend who had fled a thousand miles.

    It is a pity that what he said in reality cannot be withdrawn. He can only bite the bullet and ask: "Then the selection of "South China Biography" is what you meant?"

    "It's not me." Qin Ke denied.

    Although if the decision was handed over to him, he would also make the same choice as Song Yunran.

    "That's good, it scares me to death."

    Zhong Xiaofeng said, "You don't know how much I thought just now. I thought you deceived Mr. Song with rhetoric to help me. Not only did you lie to him to buy my script, but you also lied to spend a lot of money to develop my script. I I want to be like that. Don’t you have to be jointly and severally responsible for my run, and you almost wanted to buy another station ticket and go back. Qin Ke, are you very moved after hearing this?"

    Qin Ke calmly said, "It's okay."

."How can it be okay, don't you have the heart?"

    Zhong Xiaofeng said dryly, and took a few more sips from the water cup, and then he was startled, "Ah, you can talk to the prince, then the news that you two have a good relationship is not a rumor?"

    Qin Ke didn't know where the rumors came from, so he could only ask back while swiping his phone: "So what?"

    "Don't betray me, can you let me hide here for two days?" Zhong Xiaofeng begged, "Anyway, Mr. Song must never guess that I will come to you."

    Qin Ke smiled, moved his fingers, and pressed WeChat voice playback.

    In the next second, Song Yunran's voice sounded: