Extra 1

When Qin Ke woke up, he was lying on his side on a narrow single bed.

    In the eyes is the wallpaper with yellowed and warped edges. The scotch tape stuck to the corners can't hold down the white ash that fell off, and a mottled wall is revealed from the gap.

    This is not the upper courtyard of Xicheng, nor is it like a hotel room.

    He sat up slowly, and found a sense of familiarity with the surrounding furnishings.

    Until he glanced over the full-length mirror inlaid on the closet door, he saw in the mirror a little boy about six or seven years old.

    Qin Ke frowned, and the little boy in the mirror also frowned, with an adult's surprise between his delicate and tender eyebrows.

    "..."

    Qin Ke remembered that this was his home in the first grade of elementary school.

    so……

    Is he born again?

    The phone in the living room rang at this time.
.Qin Ke was still a little dazed, got out of bed, opened the door, and followed the direction where the bell rang. He saw the white landline that should have been abandoned by the times.

    He picked up the microphone and heard Qin Nianrong say on the other end: "I bought the train ticket for the morning after tomorrow, and I have to do something later. You can cook your own noodles for dinner."

    Qin Ke asked: "Where can I buy a train ticket?"

    Qin Nianrong said strangely: "Are you confused after taking a nap? Mom changed a new job, and we have to move to another place."

    After putting the microphone back in place, the long-lasting memories gradually recovered in my mind.

    Now Qin Ke, six years old, is enjoying his winter vacation in the first grade of elementary school. In two days, he will board the train leaving Yan City with his mother, and start his life of exile for several years.

    "...Tsk."

.The six-year-old Qin Ke was speechless, recalling the scene last night, clearly remembering that he returned from work late at night and had a physical communication with Song Yunran on "Who is Dad?"

    The process was very pleasant, and both parties were very happy. Before going to bed, Song Yunran began to mumble that he had just watched a new limited edition sports car, the color was very cool. But Qin Ke had seen the pictures, and only felt that the color of the spray paint was too much like forgive green, so he euphemistically suggested that he look at it again.

    Could it be that after he fell asleep, Xiao Song always got up in the middle of the night because his boyfriend didn't like his car, so he got up in the middle of the night to relieve his troubles?

    Qin Ke went through it in his mind, except for cooking wine for cooking, only medical alcohol for disinfection was left at home.

    He rubbed his eyebrows a few times, not thinking about it.

    Song Yunran is not really stupid, so he shouldn't drink medical alcohol.

    For the next two minutes, Qin Ke strolled around the house.

.After thinking about it, he still couldn't rest assured, and decided to go and see Song Yunran.

    At least to determine whether he is the only one reborn this time.

    Qin Ke didn't go to Song's villa, where security was strict, and he would definitely not be able to enter.

    At four o'clock in the afternoon, after a subway and bus transfer, he finally arrived at the kindergarten where Song Yunran was studying.