Extra 2

Qin Ke's refusal to be a dog made Song Yunran extremely disappointed.

    He just thought about it. If the pupil brother wants to be a dog with him in the future, he will give the biggest bone in the bowl to his brother every day, and just eat a smaller one by himself.

    It seems that he can't find a small partner, and in the future, he is destined to eat all the bones by himself.

    ...It seems to be good too?

    Song Yunran swallowed hard, feeling very hungry.

    At this time in the past, he must have gone home for dinner instead of sitting in the car thinking about bones.

    Qin Ke caught a glimpse of his movements and asked softly, "Hungry?"

    Song Yunran nodded.

    Qin Ke flipped through the pocket money in his pocket.

    His family is still relatively poor. Fortunately, Qin Nianrong is busy with work and does not often go home, so he always gives him money to buy vegetables every week.

.Today is Friday, and there is not much money left in my pocket, but I should be able to feed a kid.

    "Patience for another two minutes." Qin Ke said, "I will get off the bus later and buy food for you."

    When he heard that he was about to get off the bus, Song Yunran immediately became happy.

    In his concept, getting off the car is equivalent to reaching the destination, which means that he will be able to see his parents soon.

    After the bus stopped at the platform, Qin Ke led Song Yunran to the side of the road.

    It is close to the prosperous area of ​​Yancheng, and the streets are full of large and small shops.

    It's just that he is shy in his pocket and can't go to the elegantly decorated restaurant to consume. He can only find a fairly clean small shop.

    The boss saw two beautiful children and asked with a smile, "What do you want to eat?"

    Song Yunran said, "I want to eat big bones."

."..." The boss's smile solidified for a second. "Little brother, we are a bun shop here."

    "But I don't like to eat steamed buns."

    Song Yunran grasped Qin Ke's hand tightly, his big eyes were full of pleading, "The shop next to him is selling big bones, can't you buy it for me?"

    Qin Ke said embarrassedly: "I don't have that much money."

    It's ashamed.

    Being watched pitifully by Song Yunran, he unexpectedly had a few seconds to think about the philosophical question of why he couldn't carry his assets to rebirth.

    At least it’s okay to buy a sauced sparerib for the kids, this fate is really harsh.

    In desperation, Song Yunran had to surrender to fate.

    He chose a beef stuffed bun, and when he saw Qin Ke, he immediately prepared to pay, and asked, "Brother, don't you want to eat it?"

    "I'm not hungry." Qin Ke said.

.In an instant, Song Yunran remembered a story told by a kindergarten teacher.

    There is a very poor kid in the story. One day the kid had his birthday. Dad spent all his money and bought him a small cake. The kid asked, "If I eat it, what will dad eat?" Dad smiled kindly. "Eat, Dad is not hungry".